Many video game publishers like to focus on big blockbuster games in the fall, to usher in holiday gift-giving profits. However, a few clever companies have brought their spookiest titles to the market just in time for Halloween. Horror games where monsters pop out at the player for cheap scares are slowly being replaced by projects offering more cerebral frights. Many of this year’s big horror titles have little combat — and even when they do, the primary source of fright comes from the protagonist doubting their own sanity. Whether you’re filling up your own virtual pumpkin bucket or playing the long game of stocking stuffing, here are a few disturbing and terrifying treats that deserve to make the cut. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- @jesawyer Also "Buddy, I got the Confirmed Bachelor Perk, AND Meat of Champions. If you know what I mean." 9 hours ago
- @jesawyer "Baby, I've got the Lady Killer Perk, AND Bloody Mess. If you know what I mean." 9 hours ago
- An article I wrote about being in New York's pride parades. chelseanow.com/2018/06/three-… @CheerNweYork @NYCpride… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @SurrealKreator My political views are nuanced, and I appreciate when people on either side of the debate make a va… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "Sir, does this pin belong to one of those?" 1 day ago