In the film industry, January is used as a dumping ground for movies too embarrassing to be released alongside year-end Oscar bait. However, the video game industry often saves some of its most promising titles for the new year, to avoid competing with blockbusters during the holiday rush — and so, 2017 is off to a great start with a roster of new intellectual properties, and long-delayed sequels that reinvent classic franchises. Here are a few games already on shelves, and some of the most intriguing games on the horizon. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- I haven’t done anything photogenic in a few days. Here’s a pic me ruling my empire with an iron… instagram.com/p/BeLijgbF90u/ 18 hours ago
- Wow! If you have a tough stain, just throw a packet of blueberry frosting in with your laundry. #TidePodChallenge… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Whatever satire site created this advertisement is brilliant. You'd almost think Disney would really do this. twitter.com/Marvel/status/… 2 days ago
- Underwear? You're supposed to pull them things on OVER your tights. twitter.com/brianbowman73/… 3 days ago
- And please don't interpret this observation as endorsing either side. Ima doing a write in vote fer… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago