If you can get enough loyal followers to follow your social media feed, and let businesses know that you’re willing to tag their product in your posts, then you’ve got it made as a highly-paid social media “Influencer.” But how can a nobody look glamorous enough to build such a following in the first place? There are places in New York that exist primarily to facilitate selfie fanatics in their quest for Insta-fame. They call themselves “pop-up museums,” and wannabe Instagram stars can get pictures of themselves in dozens of photogenic locations. For a price. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- The consolation prizes for people who compete in “Neko or Usagi: Anime Quiz Battleground” this weekend at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- If you're at the Sakura Matsuri at @BrooklynBotanic this weekend, I'm hosting "Neko or Usagi: Anime Quiz Battlegrou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Instead of a typical VR helmet, this experience puts you in a snake mask, and has you play as the monster ruining t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- I played the bbcdoctorwho Virtual Reality game at @tribeca film fest. This Tardis certainly looked bigger inside (T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Fighting virtual White Walkers at the @tribeca film fest. Let’s see Jon Snow do this in heels! gameofthrones… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago