Last weekend, subway riders in New York might have noticed costumed nerds were flooding the city. International Cosplay Day took place in Central Park, Liberty City Anime Con at the New York Marriott Marquis, and, at the Sheraton Times Square, there was Flame Con. Billed as “The World’s Largest Queer Comic Con,” this was the event’s fourth year, and its third change of venue (previous installments took place in Brooklyn). Flame Con continues to grow in attendance and scope. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- This my “Barbie is gonna kick your butt” look. @barbie #barbiegirl #mathclassistough #kawaiidominatrix instagram.com/p/B1cFxHwj3bQ/… 18 hours ago
- Yes, I do like pink. #pinkaesthetic #pinkleather #roseyoutlook @footetography instagram.com/p/B1b_VzaD1D7/… 19 hours ago
- @JJShurte Like a Rust Monster that feeds on wood. Spearmen, wizards, and archers beware the beast the gnaws on staffs, bows, and pikes! 1 day ago
- I didn't know @JoeBiden was Jewish! twitter.com/BernieSanders/… 1 day ago
- @JJShurte "Shambling Nibbler" sounds like something they edited out of the original Monster Manual. Movement: 30, Damage: Bite 1-2hp. 1 day ago