Last weekend, subway riders in New York might have noticed costumed nerds were flooding the city. International Cosplay Day took place in Central Park, Liberty City Anime Con at the New York Marriott Marquis, and, at the Sheraton Times Square, there was Flame Con. Billed as “The World’s Largest Queer Comic Con,” this was the event’s fourth year, and its third change of venue (previous installments took place in Brooklyn). Flame Con continues to grow in attendance and scope. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- I’ve got that sniffle that’s going around. Spending the day in bed. Yes, this is what my real bedroom really looks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Under the weather today. Made it from the bed to the couch, now for the journey back to bed. #namastayinbed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Time to dust off the old Rockstar Games Social Club account... 6 hours ago
- l really wish I hadn't googled Bowsette... 17 hours ago
- @historylvrsclub "Nein! Nein! We're on the Russian front now. Shoot in ze other direction!" 1 day ago