The Games for Change Festival has always been ahead of the game, in terms of the social impact of video games. Each year, its panelists and curators examine how games can be used to promote positive change in civics, education, and health. With its 15th installment taking place June 28-30, the festival looks back at its own history, while looking to the future. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- I’ve got that sniffle that’s going around. Spending the day in bed. Yes, this is what my real bedroom really looks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Under the weather today. Made it from the bed to the couch, now for the journey back to bed. #namastayinbed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Time to dust off the old Rockstar Games Social Club account... 6 hours ago
- l really wish I hadn't googled Bowsette... 17 hours ago
- @historylvrsclub "Nein! Nein! We're on the Russian front now. Shoot in ze other direction!" 23 hours ago