The Barbie doll has been a feminist boogeyman (or boogeyperson) for decades. As an inanimate object, she’s an easy target — but there are real people behind the doll. The documentary “Tiny Shoulders” looks at Barbie’s journey from groundbreaking toy, to cultural lightning rod, to her most recent redesign for 21st century sensibilities. Continue Reading at Downtown Express.
- This my “Barbie is gonna kick your butt” look. @barbie #barbiegirl #mathclassistough #kawaiidominatrix instagram.com/p/B1cFxHwj3bQ/… 17 hours ago
- Yes, I do like pink. #pinkaesthetic #pinkleather #roseyoutlook @footetography instagram.com/p/B1b_VzaD1D7/… 18 hours ago
- @JJShurte Like a Rust Monster that feeds on wood. Spearmen, wizards, and archers beware the beast the gnaws on staffs, bows, and pikes! 1 day ago
- I didn't know @JoeBiden was Jewish! twitter.com/BernieSanders/… 1 day ago
- @JJShurte "Shambling Nibbler" sounds like something they edited out of the original Monster Manual. Movement: 30, Damage: Bite 1-2hp. 1 day ago