The Barbie doll has been a feminist boogeyman (or boogeyperson) for decades. As an inanimate object, she’s an easy target — but there are real people behind the doll. The documentary “Tiny Shoulders” looks at Barbie’s journey from groundbreaking toy, to cultural lightning rod, to her most recent redesign for 21st century sensibilities. Continue Reading at Downtown Express.
- @emanuelmaiberg And all he got was a Silver Star. 6 hours ago
- Remember when #PIX11 had the best Saturday Morning Cartoons?! vrv.co/watch/G63KV4PE… #Freakazoid @WatchVRV #RoadRovers 22 hours ago
- Whoah Whoah Woah! Slow down there! Are you saying THERE'S GONNA BE A NEW BATTLEFIELD!?!?!?!? twitter.com/pcgamer/status… 2 days ago
- I was just getting the hang of Lucioball... @PlayOverwatch #Lucioball #JunkensteinsRevenge 2 days ago
- @zaric I got my "Frivolous Lawsuit" specialist on speed dial... 2 days ago