Many video game publishers like to focus on big blockbuster games in the fall, to usher in holiday gift-giving profits. However, a few clever companies have brought their spookiest titles to the market just in time for Halloween. Horror games where monsters pop out at the player for cheap scares are slowly being replaced by projects offering more cerebral frights. Many of this year’s big horror titles have little combat — and even when they do, the primary source of fright comes from the protagonist doubting their own sanity. Whether you’re filling up your own virtual pumpkin bucket or playing the long game of stocking stuffing, here are a few disturbing and terrifying treats that deserve to make the cut. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- In the DVD commentary for this movie, Bruce ridiculed the cat for its slow reflexes. twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 hours ago
- At least one of them is wearing a pink shirt. #babysteps twitter.com/PanelsFullOfMe… 2 hours ago
- 5: Buying the rights to Superstretch & Microwoman for $80,000,000 6: Sinking $300,000,000 into a 2 1/2 hour Superst… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Every time I watch Bring It On, I can’t help but think they should have asked Robot Dance Guy to join the squad.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- In your opinion, which movie was better Black Panther or Wonder Woman? #BlackPanther #WonderWoman 23 hours ago