Many video game publishers like to focus on big blockbuster games in the fall, to usher in holiday gift-giving profits. However, a few clever companies have brought their spookiest titles to the market just in time for Halloween. Horror games where monsters pop out at the player for cheap scares are slowly being replaced by projects offering more cerebral frights. Many of this year’s big horror titles have little combat — and even when they do, the primary source of fright comes from the protagonist doubting their own sanity. Whether you’re filling up your own virtual pumpkin bucket or playing the long game of stocking stuffing, here are a few disturbing and terrifying treats that deserve to make the cut. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- RT @ChelseaNowNYC: @charlesbattersb preps you for a world real thrills, when you access Virtual Reality offerings at the Tribeca Film Festi… 3 hours ago
- I'm having a nice couple of weeks. How is YOUR April going, Twitter? #SaySomethingPositive 1 day ago
- Okay, I’ll join the trend. #cosplayervscosplay #cosplay #cosplaygirl #cosplayvscosplayer instagram.com/p/Bhrc1n2F-Md/ 2 days ago
- @visagermusic "That's MISS!" 3 days ago
- Okay, I'll watch @ABC's hour long commercial for that guy's book... 4 days ago