Many video game publishers like to focus on big blockbuster games in the fall, to usher in holiday gift-giving profits. However, a few clever companies have brought their spookiest titles to the market just in time for Halloween. Horror games where monsters pop out at the player for cheap scares are slowly being replaced by projects offering more cerebral frights. Many of this year’s big horror titles have little combat — and even when they do, the primary source of fright comes from the protagonist doubting their own sanity. Whether you’re filling up your own virtual pumpkin bucket or playing the long game of stocking stuffing, here are a few disturbing and terrifying treats that deserve to make the cut. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- The consolation prizes for people who compete in “Neko or Usagi: Anime Quiz Battleground” this weekend at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- If you're at the Sakura Matsuri at @BrooklynBotanic this weekend, I'm hosting "Neko or Usagi: Anime Quiz Battlegrou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Instead of a typical VR helmet, this experience puts you in a snake mask, and has you play as the monster ruining t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- I played the bbcdoctorwho Virtual Reality game at @tribeca film fest. This Tardis certainly looked bigger inside (T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Fighting virtual White Walkers at the @tribeca film fest. Let’s see Jon Snow do this in heels! gameofthrones… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago