Many video game publishers like to focus on big blockbuster games in the fall, to usher in holiday gift-giving profits. However, a few clever companies have brought their spookiest titles to the market just in time for Halloween. Horror games where monsters pop out at the player for cheap scares are slowly being replaced by projects offering more cerebral frights. Many of this year’s big horror titles have little combat — and even when they do, the primary source of fright comes from the protagonist doubting their own sanity. Whether you’re filling up your own virtual pumpkin bucket or playing the long game of stocking stuffing, here are a few disturbing and terrifying treats that deserve to make the cut. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- Yes, when I see anything shaped like a donkey, I do have to pretend I’m riding around on it. #sidesaddle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Some of the fun you missed if you weren’t at @cheernewyork pep rally this weekend! We have several more coming in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @agata_dreams "Now I'll never know how Game of Thrones ends!" 2 days ago
- That’s disturbing. My wife and I were talking about oatmeal, then I open Instagram a few minutes later and this is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I was going for a Hitchcock Blonde look here. #hitchcockblonde #blonde #retrofashion instagram.com/p/Bn4N6S-gA3f/… 2 days ago