Many video game publishers like to focus on big blockbuster games in the fall, to usher in holiday gift-giving profits. However, a few clever companies have brought their spookiest titles to the market just in time for Halloween. Horror games where monsters pop out at the player for cheap scares are slowly being replaced by projects offering more cerebral frights. Many of this year’s big horror titles have little combat — and even when they do, the primary source of fright comes from the protagonist doubting their own sanity. Whether you’re filling up your own virtual pumpkin bucket or playing the long game of stocking stuffing, here are a few disturbing and terrifying treats that deserve to make the cut. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- Am I a bigot for thinking that, if a robot flies and transforms, it's probably a Decepticon? 3 days ago
- I know I have some @sonic_hedgehog fans following me. This will be of interest: twitter.com/EspionageMakeu… 3 days ago
- "I pre-ordered it, and I'm not leaving this store without a fractured butthole!" ubisoft.com/en-us/game/sou… #SouthPark #fracturedbutwhole 3 days ago
- My wife is a great photographer. #shotwithlove #butterflies #braids #sewing instagram.com/p/BaXDMkEFbjh/ 3 days ago
- It's an advertisement for pillows, but truer words never spoken. #gobacktobed instagram.com/p/BaWkkKWlfLv/ 4 days ago