In the film industry, January is used as a dumping ground for movies too embarrassing to be released alongside year-end Oscar bait. However, the video game industry often saves some of its most promising titles for the new year, to avoid competing with blockbusters during the holiday rush — and so, 2017 is off to a great start with a roster of new intellectual properties, and long-delayed sequels that reinvent classic franchises. Here are a few games already on shelves, and some of the most intriguing games on the horizon. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- I'm at animenyc today! Sporting this Goth Lolita outfit on Friday. #gothlolita #gothchick… instagram.com/p/Bbmw6WzFnaY/ 3 hours ago
- Wait wait wait.... I didn't watch the news today... what's all this about Al Fraken? 17 hours ago
- I tried that @starwars VR game! It's surprisingly good. Reminds me of the 90's arcade cabinet with the force feedba… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- Okay, #TheOrville at least gave us a Kingdom of the Spiders 🕷 reference. That's got Shatner in it. #kingdomofthespiders 18 hours ago
- Holy crap! A @RobertPicardo cameo AND a space clown? The only thing that could make @TheOrville more amazing is if… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago