In the film industry, January is used as a dumping ground for movies too embarrassing to be released alongside year-end Oscar bait. However, the video game industry often saves some of its most promising titles for the new year, to avoid competing with blockbusters during the holiday rush — and so, 2017 is off to a great start with a roster of new intellectual properties, and long-delayed sequels that reinvent classic franchises. Here are a few games already on shelves, and some of the most intriguing games on the horizon. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- "How could All Powerful Atheismo allow this to happen?" twitter.com/VioletZer0/sta… 1 day ago
- Oh, so THAT's how it is, is it? 1 day ago
- Fun fact: They have a copy of my resume, from back when I applied to help write that game three years ago... twitter.com/RetroWaveDave/… 2 days ago
- Huffington Post says Buzzfeed isn't biased, and the NYTimes said HuffPo isn't biased, and Buzzfeed had "50 Reason t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- It says right in the headline that they're torturing lawyers, not humans. twitter.com/joshledermanAP… 2 days ago