In the film industry, January is used as a dumping ground for movies too embarrassing to be released alongside year-end Oscar bait. However, the video game industry often saves some of its most promising titles for the new year, to avoid competing with blockbusters during the holiday rush — and so, 2017 is off to a great start with a roster of new intellectual properties, and long-delayed sequels that reinvent classic franchises. Here are a few games already on shelves, and some of the most intriguing games on the horizon. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- These Johnnys Come Lately! I was drinking black coffee at the Double R diner before it was cool! #twinpeaks #IkilledLauraPalmer! 1 day ago
- "Hulk SMASH puny spider!" twitter.com/JordanWMinor/s… 1 day ago
- @JJShurte @AlamoNYC The Alamo Drafthouse did something, and people are mad about it, and some other people don't think they should be mad. 1 day ago
- Oh dear... this is almost as bad as that time @AlamoNYC had that whites-only screening of the Thor movie... 1 day ago
- So now I have to play this game obsessively until I get the rockabilly D.va skin... #Overwatch #Rockabilly… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago