Geeks can be a fickle lot, especially when trying to buy gifts for them. New paradigm-shifting tech sometimes arrives with little fanfare. Early adopters of new gadgets are often filled with buyer’s remorse when their new toy turns out to be a dud. We tried out a few of the gizmos and games that are available this season, and came up with these prime candidates for stuffing nerdy stockings. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- "How could All Powerful Atheismo allow this to happen?" twitter.com/VioletZer0/sta… 1 day ago
- Oh, so THAT's how it is, is it? 1 day ago
- Fun fact: They have a copy of my resume, from back when I applied to help write that game three years ago... twitter.com/RetroWaveDave/… 2 days ago
- Huffington Post says Buzzfeed isn't biased, and the NYTimes said HuffPo isn't biased, and Buzzfeed had "50 Reason t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- It says right in the headline that they're torturing lawyers, not humans. twitter.com/joshledermanAP… 2 days ago