Geeks can be a fickle lot, especially when trying to buy gifts for them. New paradigm-shifting tech sometimes arrives with little fanfare. Early adopters of new gadgets are often filled with buyer’s remorse when their new toy turns out to be a dud. We tried out a few of the gizmos and games that are available this season, and came up with these prime candidates for stuffing nerdy stockings. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- These Johnnys Come Lately! I was drinking black coffee at the Double R diner before it was cool! #twinpeaks #IkilledLauraPalmer! 1 day ago
- "Hulk SMASH puny spider!" twitter.com/JordanWMinor/s… 1 day ago
- @JJShurte @AlamoNYC The Alamo Drafthouse did something, and people are mad about it, and some other people don't think they should be mad. 1 day ago
- Oh dear... this is almost as bad as that time @AlamoNYC had that whites-only screening of the Thor movie... 1 day ago
- So now I have to play this game obsessively until I get the rockabilly D.va skin... #Overwatch #Rockabilly… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago