Geeks can be a fickle lot, especially when trying to buy gifts for them. New paradigm-shifting tech sometimes arrives with little fanfare. Early adopters of new gadgets are often filled with buyer’s remorse when their new toy turns out to be a dud. We tried out a few of the gizmos and games that are available this season, and came up with these prime candidates for stuffing nerdy stockings. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- I'm at animenyc today! Sporting this Goth Lolita outfit on Friday. #gothlolita #gothchick… instagram.com/p/Bbmw6WzFnaY/ 3 hours ago
- Wait wait wait.... I didn't watch the news today... what's all this about Al Fraken? 17 hours ago
- I tried that @starwars VR game! It's surprisingly good. Reminds me of the 90's arcade cabinet with the force feedba… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- Okay, #TheOrville at least gave us a Kingdom of the Spiders 🕷 reference. That's got Shatner in it. #kingdomofthespiders 18 hours ago
- Holy crap! A @RobertPicardo cameo AND a space clown? The only thing that could make @TheOrville more amazing is if… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago