With grand narratives, soaring musical scores, and top-notch voice acting among its commonplace traits, the debate over whether or not the video game is an art form has moved being a simple “yes” or “no” question, to prompting more nuanced discussions of what constitutes art within the boundaries of a constantly evolving medium. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- These Johnnys Come Lately! I was drinking black coffee at the Double R diner before it was cool! #twinpeaks #IkilledLauraPalmer! 1 day ago
- "Hulk SMASH puny spider!" twitter.com/JordanWMinor/s… 1 day ago
- @JJShurte @AlamoNYC The Alamo Drafthouse did something, and people are mad about it, and some other people don't think they should be mad. 1 day ago
- Oh dear... this is almost as bad as that time @AlamoNYC had that whites-only screening of the Thor movie... 1 day ago
- So now I have to play this game obsessively until I get the rockabilly D.va skin... #Overwatch #Rockabilly… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago