The development team at Blue Isle Studios sure do love video games. Their new game, Valley, blends elements from half-a dozen recent hits and makes no effort to hide their inspirations. In it, an archaeologist stumbles into a mysterious valley, and almost immediately finds an experimental suit of power armor from a secret WWII army project. The player must restore balance to the fragile ecosystem of this once-idyllic valley, by mastering the enhanced running and jumping abilities granted by the suit, along with a gadget that grants power over the very forces of life and death! Continue reading at Geek.com.
- I'm at animenyc today! Sporting this Goth Lolita outfit on Friday. #gothlolita #gothchick… instagram.com/p/Bbmw6WzFnaY/ 3 hours ago
- Wait wait wait.... I didn't watch the news today... what's all this about Al Fraken? 17 hours ago
- I tried that @starwars VR game! It's surprisingly good. Reminds me of the 90's arcade cabinet with the force feedba… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- Okay, #TheOrville at least gave us a Kingdom of the Spiders 🕷 reference. That's got Shatner in it. #kingdomofthespiders 18 hours ago
- Holy crap! A @RobertPicardo cameo AND a space clown? The only thing that could make @TheOrville more amazing is if… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago