The development team at Blue Isle Studios sure do love video games. Their new game, Valley, blends elements from half-a dozen recent hits and makes no effort to hide their inspirations. In it, an archaeologist stumbles into a mysterious valley, and almost immediately finds an experimental suit of power armor from a secret WWII army project. The player must restore balance to the fragile ecosystem of this once-idyllic valley, by mastering the enhanced running and jumping abilities granted by the suit, along with a gadget that grants power over the very forces of life and death! Continue reading at Geek.com.
- "How could All Powerful Atheismo allow this to happen?" twitter.com/VioletZer0/sta… 1 day ago
- Oh, so THAT's how it is, is it? 1 day ago
- Fun fact: They have a copy of my resume, from back when I applied to help write that game three years ago... twitter.com/RetroWaveDave/… 2 days ago
- Huffington Post says Buzzfeed isn't biased, and the NYTimes said HuffPo isn't biased, and Buzzfeed had "50 Reason t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- It says right in the headline that they're torturing lawyers, not humans. twitter.com/joshledermanAP… 2 days ago