The development team at Blue Isle Studios sure do love video games. Their new game, Valley, blends elements from half-a dozen recent hits and makes no effort to hide their inspirations. In it, an archaeologist stumbles into a mysterious valley, and almost immediately finds an experimental suit of power armor from a secret WWII army project. The player must restore balance to the fragile ecosystem of this once-idyllic valley, by mastering the enhanced running and jumping abilities granted by the suit, along with a gadget that grants power over the very forces of life and death! Continue reading at Geek.com.
- These Johnnys Come Lately! I was drinking black coffee at the Double R diner before it was cool! #twinpeaks #IkilledLauraPalmer! 1 day ago
- "Hulk SMASH puny spider!" twitter.com/JordanWMinor/s… 1 day ago
- @JJShurte @AlamoNYC The Alamo Drafthouse did something, and people are mad about it, and some other people don't think they should be mad. 1 day ago
- Oh dear... this is almost as bad as that time @AlamoNYC had that whites-only screening of the Thor movie... 1 day ago
- So now I have to play this game obsessively until I get the rockabilly D.va skin... #Overwatch #Rockabilly… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago