The development team at Blue Isle Studios sure do love video games. Their new game, Valley, blends elements from half-a dozen recent hits and makes no effort to hide their inspirations. In it, an archaeologist stumbles into a mysterious valley, and almost immediately finds an experimental suit of power armor from a secret WWII army project. The player must restore balance to the fragile ecosystem of this once-idyllic valley, by mastering the enhanced running and jumping abilities granted by the suit, along with a gadget that grants power over the very forces of life and death! Continue reading at Geek.com.
- "Honey, is this picture too slutty for Instagram?" #catsofinstagram @teampinup #pinkleather… instagram.com/p/BTQOdrtAKUI/ 13 hours ago
- Stopped by the release party for #rainbowcrow at the TriBeCa Film Fest. Glammed up a little.… instagram.com/p/BTQNrHGA4Kh/ 13 hours ago
- Smootchie smootch! #instacat #kiss instagram.com/p/BTQInwIghCo/ 14 hours ago
- Everybody like science until it contradicts their politics. 1 day ago
- Put that down! We need that. 1 day ago