The development team at Blue Isle Studios sure do love video games. Their new game, Valley, blends elements from half-a dozen recent hits and makes no effort to hide their inspirations. In it, an archaeologist stumbles into a mysterious valley, and almost immediately finds an experimental suit of power armor from a secret WWII army project. The player must restore balance to the fragile ecosystem of this once-idyllic valley, by mastering the enhanced running and jumping abilities granted by the suit, along with a gadget that grants power over the very forces of life and death! Continue reading at Geek.com.
- I haven’t done anything photogenic in a few days. Here’s a pic me ruling my empire with an iron… instagram.com/p/BeLijgbF90u/ 18 hours ago
- Wow! If you have a tough stain, just throw a packet of blueberry frosting in with your laundry. #TidePodChallenge… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Whatever satire site created this advertisement is brilliant. You'd almost think Disney would really do this. twitter.com/Marvel/status/… 2 days ago
- Underwear? You're supposed to pull them things on OVER your tights. twitter.com/brianbowman73/… 3 days ago
- And please don't interpret this observation as endorsing either side. Ima doing a write in vote fer… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago