The development team at Blue Isle Studios sure do love video games. Their new game, Valley, blends elements from half-a dozen recent hits and makes no effort to hide their inspirations. In it, an archaeologist stumbles into a mysterious valley, and almost immediately finds an experimental suit of power armor from a secret WWII army project. The player must restore balance to the fragile ecosystem of this once-idyllic valley, by mastering the enhanced running and jumping abilities granted by the suit, along with a gadget that grants power over the very forces of life and death! Continue reading at Geek.com.
- @emanuelmaiberg And all he got was a Silver Star. 6 hours ago
- Remember when #PIX11 had the best Saturday Morning Cartoons?! vrv.co/watch/G63KV4PE… #Freakazoid @WatchVRV #RoadRovers 22 hours ago
- Whoah Whoah Woah! Slow down there! Are you saying THERE'S GONNA BE A NEW BATTLEFIELD!?!?!?!? twitter.com/pcgamer/status… 2 days ago
- I was just getting the hang of Lucioball... @PlayOverwatch #Lucioball #JunkensteinsRevenge 2 days ago
- @zaric I got my "Frivolous Lawsuit" specialist on speed dial... 2 days ago