The new PS4 game Bound is about a pretty princess ballerina, but there is more to it than prancing around in tutus. It has does have prancing (and twirling and fluttering and capering), but the game uses ballet to tell a story about a crumbling family and a child’s use of dance to escape the emotional trauma of her home. Bound combines elements of “Empathy Games” like Papo y Yo with platforming mechanics and gorgeous motion-captured animation to create an experience that will cut deeply into many players. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- "How could All Powerful Atheismo allow this to happen?" twitter.com/VioletZer0/sta… 1 day ago
- Oh, so THAT's how it is, is it? 1 day ago
- Fun fact: They have a copy of my resume, from back when I applied to help write that game three years ago... twitter.com/RetroWaveDave/… 2 days ago
- Huffington Post says Buzzfeed isn't biased, and the NYTimes said HuffPo isn't biased, and Buzzfeed had "50 Reason t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- It says right in the headline that they're torturing lawyers, not humans. twitter.com/joshledermanAP… 2 days ago