The new PS4 game Bound is about a pretty princess ballerina, but there is more to it than prancing around in tutus. It has does have prancing (and twirling and fluttering and capering), but the game uses ballet to tell a story about a crumbling family and a child’s use of dance to escape the emotional trauma of her home. Bound combines elements of “Empathy Games” like Papo y Yo with platforming mechanics and gorgeous motion-captured animation to create an experience that will cut deeply into many players. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- RT @ChelseaNowNYC: @charlesbattersb preps you for a world real thrills, when you access Virtual Reality offerings at the Tribeca Film Festi… 3 hours ago
- I'm having a nice couple of weeks. How is YOUR April going, Twitter? #SaySomethingPositive 1 day ago
- Okay, I’ll join the trend. #cosplayervscosplay #cosplay #cosplaygirl #cosplayvscosplayer instagram.com/p/Bhrc1n2F-Md/ 2 days ago
- @visagermusic "That's MISS!" 3 days ago
- Okay, I'll watch @ABC's hour long commercial for that guy's book... 4 days ago