The new PS4 game Bound is about a pretty princess ballerina, but there is more to it than prancing around in tutus. It has does have prancing (and twirling and fluttering and capering), but the game uses ballet to tell a story about a crumbling family and a child’s use of dance to escape the emotional trauma of her home. Bound combines elements of “Empathy Games” like Papo y Yo with platforming mechanics and gorgeous motion-captured animation to create an experience that will cut deeply into many players. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- I haven’t done anything photogenic in a few days. Here’s a pic me ruling my empire with an iron… instagram.com/p/BeLijgbF90u/ 18 hours ago
- Wow! If you have a tough stain, just throw a packet of blueberry frosting in with your laundry. #TidePodChallenge… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Whatever satire site created this advertisement is brilliant. You'd almost think Disney would really do this. twitter.com/Marvel/status/… 2 days ago
- Underwear? You're supposed to pull them things on OVER your tights. twitter.com/brianbowman73/… 3 days ago
- And please don't interpret this observation as endorsing either side. Ima doing a write in vote fer… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago