The new PS4 game Bound is about a pretty princess ballerina, but there is more to it than prancing around in tutus. It has does have prancing (and twirling and fluttering and capering), but the game uses ballet to tell a story about a crumbling family and a child’s use of dance to escape the emotional trauma of her home. Bound combines elements of “Empathy Games” like Papo y Yo with platforming mechanics and gorgeous motion-captured animation to create an experience that will cut deeply into many players. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- Hey! I'm a GIF! Iswear I didn't make this myself! #NewYorkCitySnipper gph.is/2fjp7MS via @GIPHY https://t.co/xpU5bOP5Lv 1 day ago
- Hey fighting game nerds! What's a decent, cheap, arcade stick for the PS4? #FightingGames #PS4 #PlayStation #marvelvscapcominfinite 1 day ago
- Filling my show hole with season 7 of Archer. #Phrasing @archerfxx. #Netflix #Shesaid 1 day ago
- I think it's about time I got a blue checkmark on twitter. And a goddamned Wikipedia page! #ImFamous #RealCharlesBattersby 4 days ago
- LAST CHANCE! Join me on the @CheerNewYork Party Cruise this Sunday, Sept 17th at 6:00 pm:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago