The new PS4 game Bound is about a pretty princess ballerina, but there is more to it than prancing around in tutus. It has does have prancing (and twirling and fluttering and capering), but the game uses ballet to tell a story about a crumbling family and a child’s use of dance to escape the emotional trauma of her home. Bound combines elements of “Empathy Games” like Papo y Yo with platforming mechanics and gorgeous motion-captured animation to create an experience that will cut deeply into many players. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- These Johnnys Come Lately! I was drinking black coffee at the Double R diner before it was cool! #twinpeaks #IkilledLauraPalmer! 1 day ago
- "Hulk SMASH puny spider!" twitter.com/JordanWMinor/s… 1 day ago
- @JJShurte @AlamoNYC The Alamo Drafthouse did something, and people are mad about it, and some other people don't think they should be mad. 1 day ago
- Oh dear... this is almost as bad as that time @AlamoNYC had that whites-only screening of the Thor movie... 1 day ago
- So now I have to play this game obsessively until I get the rockabilly D.va skin... #Overwatch #Rockabilly… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago