The new PS4 game Bound is about a pretty princess ballerina, but there is more to it than prancing around in tutus. It has does have prancing (and twirling and fluttering and capering), but the game uses ballet to tell a story about a crumbling family and a child’s use of dance to escape the emotional trauma of her home. Bound combines elements of “Empathy Games” like Papo y Yo with platforming mechanics and gorgeous motion-captured animation to create an experience that will cut deeply into many players. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- An article I wrote on the upcoming Games for Change Festival! chelseanow.com/2017/07/gaming… #Videogames #G4c #Walden #Minecraft 4 hours ago
- @kristimcdowell "WHY WOULD WONDER WOMAN HAVE A GOD DAMNED "S" ON HER CHEST?! AAAHHHHHH!!!!" 16 hours ago
- @kristimcdowell You don't know how many times I've heard "Hey Wonder Woman" while wearing my Supergirl costume.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- @geauxta A Quesapizza? 18 hours ago
- Eyes up, beta testers. We got some bugs to stomp. twitter.com/theDestinyBlog… 1 day ago