The new PS4 game Bound is about a pretty princess ballerina, but there is more to it than prancing around in tutus. It has does have prancing (and twirling and fluttering and capering), but the game uses ballet to tell a story about a crumbling family and a child’s use of dance to escape the emotional trauma of her home. Bound combines elements of “Empathy Games” like Papo y Yo with platforming mechanics and gorgeous motion-captured animation to create an experience that will cut deeply into many players. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- I'm at animenyc today! Sporting this Goth Lolita outfit on Friday. #gothlolita #gothchick… instagram.com/p/Bbmw6WzFnaY/ 3 hours ago
- Wait wait wait.... I didn't watch the news today... what's all this about Al Fraken? 17 hours ago
- I tried that @starwars VR game! It's surprisingly good. Reminds me of the 90's arcade cabinet with the force feedba… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- Okay, #TheOrville at least gave us a Kingdom of the Spiders 🕷 reference. That's got Shatner in it. #kingdomofthespiders 18 hours ago
- Holy crap! A @RobertPicardo cameo AND a space clown? The only thing that could make @TheOrville more amazing is if… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago