The new PS4 game Bound is about a pretty princess ballerina, but there is more to it than prancing around in tutus. It has does have prancing (and twirling and fluttering and capering), but the game uses ballet to tell a story about a crumbling family and a child’s use of dance to escape the emotional trauma of her home. Bound combines elements of “Empathy Games” like Papo y Yo with platforming mechanics and gorgeous motion-captured animation to create an experience that will cut deeply into many players. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- @jesawyer Also "Buddy, I got the Confirmed Bachelor Perk, AND Meat of Champions. If you know what I mean." 9 hours ago
- @jesawyer "Baby, I've got the Lady Killer Perk, AND Bloody Mess. If you know what I mean." 9 hours ago
- An article I wrote about being in New York's pride parades. chelseanow.com/2018/06/three-… @CheerNweYork @NYCpride… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @SurrealKreator My political views are nuanced, and I appreciate when people on either side of the debate make a va… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "Sir, does this pin belong to one of those?" 1 day ago