The new PS4 game Bound is about a pretty princess ballerina, but there is more to it than prancing around in tutus. It has does have prancing (and twirling and fluttering and capering), but the game uses ballet to tell a story about a crumbling family and a child’s use of dance to escape the emotional trauma of her home. Bound combines elements of “Empathy Games” like Papo y Yo with platforming mechanics and gorgeous motion-captured animation to create an experience that will cut deeply into many players. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- "Honey, is this picture too slutty for Instagram?" #catsofinstagram @teampinup #pinkleather… instagram.com/p/BTQOdrtAKUI/ 13 hours ago
- Stopped by the release party for #rainbowcrow at the TriBeCa Film Fest. Glammed up a little.… instagram.com/p/BTQNrHGA4Kh/ 13 hours ago
- Smootchie smootch! #instacat #kiss instagram.com/p/BTQInwIghCo/ 14 hours ago
- Everybody like science until it contradicts their politics. 1 day ago
- Put that down! We need that. 1 day ago