Much like the enchanted blade Chillrend, success is a double-edged sword. When companies create beloved franchises that hold more adventures than their games can depict, fans will make up their own stories. Fan fiction, and story-based mods, tell tales that could have happened in games like Fallout or Elder Scrolls, but aren’t officially part of the game’s lore. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- Our goal is to make sure that figure stays below 51%. twitter.com/RepThomasMassi… 18 hours ago
- I missed the President's news conference. What are doing with Afghanistan now? 18 hours ago
- Just out of curiosity, did anyone else gain superpowers after the eclipse? This proportionate strength of a kangaroo can't be a coincidence. 18 hours ago
- Worst New Years party of the Century... twitter.com/LootGamingHQ/s… 18 hours ago
- Heh... twitter.com/ChilledGamer7/… 18 hours ago