Fallout 4 differed from the previous games in several ways, but the most noticeable deviation was the building and crafting system. After adventuring in the wasteland, players would return home with a mountain of junk that they could use to build stuff in their settlements. Each new piece of DLC has added in yet more things to build with all that junk, and the latest DLC pack celebrate the needless complexity of a Rube Goldberg device. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- An article I wrote on the upcoming Games for Change Festival! chelseanow.com/2017/07/gaming… #Videogames #G4c #Walden #Minecraft 4 hours ago
- @kristimcdowell "WHY WOULD WONDER WOMAN HAVE A GOD DAMNED "S" ON HER CHEST?! AAAHHHHHH!!!!" 16 hours ago
- @kristimcdowell You don't know how many times I've heard "Hey Wonder Woman" while wearing my Supergirl costume.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- @geauxta A Quesapizza? 18 hours ago
- Eyes up, beta testers. We got some bugs to stomp. twitter.com/theDestinyBlog… 1 day ago