Fallout 4 differed from the previous games in several ways, but the most noticeable deviation was the building and crafting system. After adventuring in the wasteland, players would return home with a mountain of junk that they could use to build stuff in their settlements. Each new piece of DLC has added in yet more things to build with all that junk, and the latest DLC pack celebrate the needless complexity of a Rube Goldberg device. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- What I really want for Christmas is one of them #Dva satin bomber jackets (Size L) but this'll do.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- "Waxed corpses" is also a great mis-translation. And also.... my exact fetish. twitter.com/turing_police/… 23 hours ago
- I'm just glad she's back! twitter.com/mollipen/statu… 1 day ago
- I tremendous respect for someone willing to risk loosing a foot to make the "Glock in the Sock" joke. #WorthIt… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- "You're tearing me a pas!" #ballet #Ballethumor #ballerina twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago