Downloadable content is often a shameless cash grab from a game’s publisher, but sometimes a DLC pack is so good that it surpasses the base game. Many Fallout fans consider the DLC Old World Blues to be much more entertaining than New Vegas‘ main quest line. Bethesda likes to brag thatFallout 4‘s new Far Harbor has the largest landmass of any of their DLC packs, but it’s more than just a huge chunk of new terrain. It is a section of the Falloutworld that is filled with mysteries, and stuffed with conflicts that go far beyond simple good versus evil dilemmas. The factions, and the many secrets that motivate them, form a narrative that upstages Fallout 4′s central story. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- Hurray, Wii Fit thinks I’m old enough to drink! #wiifit @nintendoamerica #21stbirthday #wiiu… instagram.com/p/BgpNyUuF1L7/ 1 day ago
- Obligatory “It’s snowing” pic. #nyc #snowstorm2018 #firstdayofspring instagram.com/p/BgnClKUF55j/ 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "Not a problem, Sir. We'll just rotate the turret until it rights itself." 2 days ago
- A new update to the Storyteller's Codex mod. I wrote some of these entries. #Fallout #WhatsThat twitter.com/shoddycast/sta… 2 days ago
- Here's a little something to brighten your snowy day. nbc.com/saturday-night… #YouMOCKme #IWillNotBeMocked 2 days ago