Downloadable content is often a shameless cash grab from a game’s publisher, but sometimes a DLC pack is so good that it surpasses the base game. Many Fallout fans consider the DLC Old World Blues to be much more entertaining than New Vegas‘ main quest line. Bethesda likes to brag thatFallout 4‘s new Far Harbor has the largest landmass of any of their DLC packs, but it’s more than just a huge chunk of new terrain. It is a section of the Falloutworld that is filled with mysteries, and stuffed with conflicts that go far beyond simple good versus evil dilemmas. The factions, and the many secrets that motivate them, form a narrative that upstages Fallout 4′s central story. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- An article I wrote about @AnimeNYC! "Costumed Fans of Japanese Comics and Cartoons Convene at Anime NYC"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Post con depression setting in after animenyc... Its been 48 hours since I’ve spoken to anyone… instagram.com/p/Bbxq525lkXf/ 1 day ago
- Depend's on who's mom. Seriously, have you ever been to Kevin's house? Because Kevin's mom is totally hot! She teac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- They don't make cult leaders like they used to. "A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 3 days ago