IndieCade East was held this weekend at the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens, New York. There were panels and exhibitions targeted at indie game developers but, for people who just want to play games, the third floor of the museum was been transformed into a “Strange Arcade” where a bizarre menagerie of interactive installations awaited. Many of these were designed around unique controllers that are intended to provide genre-defying experiences, like virtual dog butt sniffing, a Sleep Paralysis simulator, and a vagina-shaped control pad with a reset button exactly where you’d expect. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- An article I wrote about @AnimeNYC! "Costumed Fans of Japanese Comics and Cartoons Convene at Anime NYC"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Post con depression setting in after animenyc... Its been 48 hours since I’ve spoken to anyone… instagram.com/p/Bbxq525lkXf/ 1 day ago
- Depend's on who's mom. Seriously, have you ever been to Kevin's house? Because Kevin's mom is totally hot! She teac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- They don't make cult leaders like they used to. "A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 3 days ago