When Telltale Games adapted The Walking Dead into an adventure game, they surprised players by downplaying the violence and action, in order to focus on the characters. Players occasionally got to shoot zombies, but most of the time they were playing diplomat among a group of survivors. The character Michonne didn’t appear in the previous Walking Dead games by Telltale, but she got a three-part episodic series this year that lets her star in a side story. In the comic books, Michonne runs around the zombie apocalypse chopping up Walkers with a katana, and players might have thought that this game would be their chance to indulge in some zombie slashing. However, Michonne’s game is even more character-driven than the previous ones, essentially being one of those empathy games where players are more concerned about Michonne’s psychological health than they are with skewering zombies. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- @Sarge_RL3 @EchoTheSurvivor Oh I'll bet he gave her the "Old Popcorn Salt" later that night. If you know what I mean... 4 hours ago
- @HaireePotahh @SaucercrabZero Only as long as the next guy doesn't need shoes. Then you both own one shoe. #Nutshell 5 hours ago
- I'm re-watching the movie "Sky High". How can such a great movie not have a bigger following? Or a god-damned seque… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- The Can Can girls would not let me dress up in one of their outfits. Some nonsense about “It’s the middle of Park A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- More fun at the @fiafny #bastilleday event today. #cancan instagram.com/p/BlQ59kkgwwI/… 13 hours ago