The show floor of the Penny Arcade Expo East has massive exhibits from upcoming blockbuster games like Battleborn, but the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center has dozens of little nooks and crannies filled with secret treasures that can be overlooked by attendees rushing to get in line for the next big shooter. We searched the con’s out-of-the-way places for things that people might have missed and, if you missed PAX, some of them are coming to a con near you. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- An article I wrote about @AnimeNYC! "Costumed Fans of Japanese Comics and Cartoons Convene at Anime NYC"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Post con depression setting in after animenyc... Its been 48 hours since I’ve spoken to anyone… instagram.com/p/Bbxq525lkXf/ 1 day ago
- Depend's on who's mom. Seriously, have you ever been to Kevin's house? Because Kevin's mom is totally hot! She teac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- They don't make cult leaders like they used to. "A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 3 days ago