The show floor of the Penny Arcade Expo East has massive exhibits from upcoming blockbuster games like Battleborn, but the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center has dozens of little nooks and crannies filled with secret treasures that can be overlooked by attendees rushing to get in line for the next big shooter. We searched the con’s out-of-the-way places for things that people might have missed and, if you missed PAX, some of them are coming to a con near you. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- Hurray, Wii Fit thinks I’m old enough to drink! #wiifit @nintendoamerica #21stbirthday #wiiu… instagram.com/p/BgpNyUuF1L7/ 1 day ago
- Obligatory “It’s snowing” pic. #nyc #snowstorm2018 #firstdayofspring instagram.com/p/BgnClKUF55j/ 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "Not a problem, Sir. We'll just rotate the turret until it rights itself." 2 days ago
- A new update to the Storyteller's Codex mod. I wrote some of these entries. #Fallout #WhatsThat twitter.com/shoddycast/sta… 2 days ago
- Here's a little something to brighten your snowy day. nbc.com/saturday-night… #YouMOCKme #IWillNotBeMocked 2 days ago