Fallout 4‘s DLC Season Pass got off to a great start with Automatron. It added in new features for settlements, and had a fun quest too. The DLC pack,Wasteland Workshop, arrived this week at half the price of Automatron. It offers up a new set of crafting options for decorating settlements, but doesn’t have story-based content. Aside from new new items to clutter up the towns, it also allows players to trap wasteland creatures and force them to fight in a Mad Max-style Thunderdome. Unfortunately, this is a lot less fun that it sounds. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- Our goal is to make sure that figure stays below 51%. twitter.com/RepThomasMassi… 17 hours ago
- I missed the President's news conference. What are doing with Afghanistan now? 18 hours ago
- Just out of curiosity, did anyone else gain superpowers after the eclipse? This proportionate strength of a kangaroo can't be a coincidence. 18 hours ago
- Worst New Years party of the Century... twitter.com/LootGamingHQ/s… 18 hours ago
- Heh... twitter.com/ChilledGamer7/… 18 hours ago