Fallout 4‘s DLC Season Pass got off to a great start with Automatron. It added in new features for settlements, and had a fun quest too. The DLC pack,Wasteland Workshop, arrived this week at half the price of Automatron. It offers up a new set of crafting options for decorating settlements, but doesn’t have story-based content. Aside from new new items to clutter up the towns, it also allows players to trap wasteland creatures and force them to fight in a Mad Max-style Thunderdome. Unfortunately, this is a lot less fun that it sounds. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- An article I wrote about @AnimeNYC! "Costumed Fans of Japanese Comics and Cartoons Convene at Anime NYC"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Post con depression setting in after animenyc... Its been 48 hours since I’ve spoken to anyone… instagram.com/p/Bbxq525lkXf/ 1 day ago
- Depend's on who's mom. Seriously, have you ever been to Kevin's house? Because Kevin's mom is totally hot! She teac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- They don't make cult leaders like they used to. "A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 3 days ago