Fallout 4‘s DLC Season Pass got off to a great start with Automatron. It added in new features for settlements, and had a fun quest too. The DLC pack,Wasteland Workshop, arrived this week at half the price of Automatron. It offers up a new set of crafting options for decorating settlements, but doesn’t have story-based content. Aside from new new items to clutter up the towns, it also allows players to trap wasteland creatures and force them to fight in a Mad Max-style Thunderdome. Unfortunately, this is a lot less fun that it sounds. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- Hurray, Wii Fit thinks I’m old enough to drink! #wiifit @nintendoamerica #21stbirthday #wiiu… instagram.com/p/BgpNyUuF1L7/ 1 day ago
- Obligatory “It’s snowing” pic. #nyc #snowstorm2018 #firstdayofspring instagram.com/p/BgnClKUF55j/ 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "Not a problem, Sir. We'll just rotate the turret until it rights itself." 2 days ago
- A new update to the Storyteller's Codex mod. I wrote some of these entries. #Fallout #WhatsThat twitter.com/shoddycast/sta… 2 days ago
- Here's a little something to brighten your snowy day. nbc.com/saturday-night… #YouMOCKme #IWillNotBeMocked 2 days ago