The game developer From Software has been around for 30 years, tormenting players with grueling experiences like the King’s Field franchise. They earned an even more fearsome reputation recently because of theirSouls series. The PlayStation 3 exclusive Demon’s Souls was followed by spiritual successor Dark Souls, which appeared on multiple platforms, thereby growing a larger following of players who loved the challenging combat and extensive character customization. Players who have been intimidated by the previous games shouldn’t be afraid to try out the newest installment. It still has the merciless difficulty that the franchise is known for, but Dark Souls III is also a gateway to a tragically beautiful world of dark fantasy. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- An article I wrote on the upcoming Games for Change Festival! chelseanow.com/2017/07/gaming… #Videogames #G4c #Walden #Minecraft 4 hours ago
- @kristimcdowell "WHY WOULD WONDER WOMAN HAVE A GOD DAMNED "S" ON HER CHEST?! AAAHHHHHH!!!!" 16 hours ago
- @kristimcdowell You don't know how many times I've heard "Hey Wonder Woman" while wearing my Supergirl costume.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- @geauxta A Quesapizza? 18 hours ago
- Eyes up, beta testers. We got some bugs to stomp. twitter.com/theDestinyBlog… 1 day ago