The game developer From Software has been around for 30 years, tormenting players with grueling experiences like the King’s Field franchise. They earned an even more fearsome reputation recently because of theirSouls series. The PlayStation 3 exclusive Demon’s Souls was followed by spiritual successor Dark Souls, which appeared on multiple platforms, thereby growing a larger following of players who loved the challenging combat and extensive character customization. Players who have been intimidated by the previous games shouldn’t be afraid to try out the newest installment. It still has the merciless difficulty that the franchise is known for, but Dark Souls III is also a gateway to a tragically beautiful world of dark fantasy. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- Hey! I'm a GIF! Iswear I didn't make this myself! #NewYorkCitySnipper gph.is/2fjp7MS via @GIPHY https://t.co/xpU5bOP5Lv 1 day ago
- Hey fighting game nerds! What's a decent, cheap, arcade stick for the PS4? #FightingGames #PS4 #PlayStation #marvelvscapcominfinite 1 day ago
- Filling my show hole with season 7 of Archer. #Phrasing @archerfxx. #Netflix #Shesaid 1 day ago
- I think it's about time I got a blue checkmark on twitter. And a goddamned Wikipedia page! #ImFamous #RealCharlesBattersby 4 days ago
- LAST CHANCE! Join me on the @CheerNewYork Party Cruise this Sunday, Sept 17th at 6:00 pm:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago