The game developer From Software has been around for 30 years, tormenting players with grueling experiences like the King’s Field franchise. They earned an even more fearsome reputation recently because of theirSouls series. The PlayStation 3 exclusive Demon’s Souls was followed by spiritual successor Dark Souls, which appeared on multiple platforms, thereby growing a larger following of players who loved the challenging combat and extensive character customization. Players who have been intimidated by the previous games shouldn’t be afraid to try out the newest installment. It still has the merciless difficulty that the franchise is known for, but Dark Souls III is also a gateway to a tragically beautiful world of dark fantasy. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- What I really want for Christmas is one of them #Dva satin bomber jackets (Size L) but this'll do.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- "Waxed corpses" is also a great mis-translation. And also.... my exact fetish. twitter.com/turing_police/… 23 hours ago
- I'm just glad she's back! twitter.com/mollipen/statu… 23 hours ago
- I tremendous respect for someone willing to risk loosing a foot to make the "Glock in the Sock" joke. #WorthIt… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- "You're tearing me a pas!" #ballet #Ballethumor #ballerina twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago