Oh the irony that this DLC allows players to build an army of robot slaves in a game where the evils of robots slavery is a central theme. Hammering the point home is that players eventually get the option to make Eyebot Pods, which can be used to create hapless little eyebots that are sent out to scavenge for resources while their human masters sit around the house enjoying vegetable stew harvested by their robot servants. The people of The Commonwealth have learned nothing. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- Hurray, Wii Fit thinks I’m old enough to drink! #wiifit @nintendoamerica #21stbirthday #wiiu… instagram.com/p/BgpNyUuF1L7/ 1 day ago
- Obligatory “It’s snowing” pic. #nyc #snowstorm2018 #firstdayofspring instagram.com/p/BgnClKUF55j/ 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "Not a problem, Sir. We'll just rotate the turret until it rights itself." 2 days ago
- A new update to the Storyteller's Codex mod. I wrote some of these entries. #Fallout #WhatsThat twitter.com/shoddycast/sta… 2 days ago
- Here's a little something to brighten your snowy day. nbc.com/saturday-night… #YouMOCKme #IWillNotBeMocked 2 days ago