Oh the irony that this DLC allows players to build an army of robot slaves in a game where the evils of robots slavery is a central theme. Hammering the point home is that players eventually get the option to make Eyebot Pods, which can be used to create hapless little eyebots that are sent out to scavenge for resources while their human masters sit around the house enjoying vegetable stew harvested by their robot servants. The people of The Commonwealth have learned nothing. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- Our goal is to make sure that figure stays below 51%. twitter.com/RepThomasMassi… 17 hours ago
- I missed the President's news conference. What are doing with Afghanistan now? 18 hours ago
- Just out of curiosity, did anyone else gain superpowers after the eclipse? This proportionate strength of a kangaroo can't be a coincidence. 18 hours ago
- Worst New Years party of the Century... twitter.com/LootGamingHQ/s… 18 hours ago
- Heh... twitter.com/ChilledGamer7/… 18 hours ago