Fallout 4′s DLC has finally started to roll out, and fans will have a stream of new material to keep them entertained in the months ahead. But what happens when the official DLC has lost its luster? The mod community will eventually start turning out high quality fan-made adventures, but the development tools aren’t even available yet. Fortunately, Fallout 4 isn’t the only apocalypse in town. New Vegas modders have been working on mods for that game since 2010, and they’re still cranking out new material. One of the big mods set to launch this year is The Frontier, which takes place in post-apocalyptic, Portland, Oregon. We spoke to Andrew Lee, the Project Lead and main story writer on The Frontier about how his mod fits into establishedFallout lore, and what new features it has that aren’t even seen in Fallout 4. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- For your convenience: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- @JackPosobiec Needs this in thebackground: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- Regardless of our political beliefs, we can all agree that this needs Yakety Sax playing in the background. twitter.com/JackPosobiec/s… 3 hours ago
- Yup... twitter.com/MattBors/statu… 19 hours ago
- But... We all just bought Skyrim for The Switch! There was a goddamned meme about it! What's next, #Skyrim for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago