Autumn Leaves is one of the last story mods for Fallout: New Vegas to arrive before Fallout 4. It’s a DLC-sized adventure that adds a new location to the Mojave, and asks players to solve a century-old murder. We spoke with Guillaume Veer, the lead designer on the mod, about the unusual themes explored in his story, and about how the sudden announcement of Fallout 4 affected his development cycle. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- @Sarge_RL3 @EchoTheSurvivor Oh I'll bet he gave her the "Old Popcorn Salt" later that night. If you know what I mean... 4 hours ago
- @HaireePotahh @SaucercrabZero Only as long as the next guy doesn't need shoes. Then you both own one shoe. #Nutshell 5 hours ago
- I'm re-watching the movie "Sky High". How can such a great movie not have a bigger following? Or a god-damned seque… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- The Can Can girls would not let me dress up in one of their outfits. Some nonsense about “It’s the middle of Park A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- More fun at the @fiafny #bastilleday event today. #cancan instagram.com/p/BlQ59kkgwwI/… 13 hours ago