Autumn Leaves is one of the last story mods for Fallout: New Vegas to arrive before Fallout 4. It’s a DLC-sized adventure that adds a new location to the Mojave, and asks players to solve a century-old murder. We spoke with Guillaume Veer, the lead designer on the mod, about the unusual themes explored in his story, and about how the sudden announcement of Fallout 4 affected his development cycle. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 6 hours ago
- Megan stole my outfit, and I do not approve... @uncannymegan #cosplay #supergirl instagram.com/p/BbsGsA-lyy8/ 6 hours ago
- I maid some new friends at animenyc! Get it? "Maid"? @maid4ucafe #maidcafe #cosplay #getIt instagram.com/p/BbsAGsEFzka/ 7 hours ago
- Sailor Krypton resist Sailor Saiyan! Who do YOU think will win? #dragonballz #sailormoon… instagram.com/p/BbqDvhFlw--/ 1 day ago
- The #sailormoon meetup at Anime NYC was a rare opportunity to sing the theme song with seventy… instagram.com/p/Bbp5BF5Fw9Y/ 1 day ago