Autumn Leaves is one of the last story mods for Fallout: New Vegas to arrive before Fallout 4. It’s a DLC-sized adventure that adds a new location to the Mojave, and asks players to solve a century-old murder. We spoke with Guillaume Veer, the lead designer on the mod, about the unusual themes explored in his story, and about how the sudden announcement of Fallout 4 affected his development cycle. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- For your convenience: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- @JackPosobiec Needs this in thebackground: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- Regardless of our political beliefs, we can all agree that this needs Yakety Sax playing in the background. twitter.com/JackPosobiec/s… 3 hours ago
- Yup... twitter.com/MattBors/statu… 19 hours ago
- But... We all just bought Skyrim for The Switch! There was a goddamned meme about it! What's next, #Skyrim for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago