Autumn Leaves is one of the last story mods for Fallout: New Vegas to arrive before Fallout 4. It’s a DLC-sized adventure that adds a new location to the Mojave, and asks players to solve a century-old murder. We spoke with Guillaume Veer, the lead designer on the mod, about the unusual themes explored in his story, and about how the sudden announcement of Fallout 4 affected his development cycle. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- RT @ChelseaNowNYC: Some of tomorrow's hottest toys are familiar friends from yesterday. @charlesbattersb reports from the Javits Center: ht… 4 hours ago
- @jewdeathclaw117 @shoddycast We have a video of me hittin' dat on the Shoddycast Twitch right now. 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "No! MY views on gun control are right!" 1 day ago
- In the DVD commentary for this movie, Bruce ridiculed the cat for its slow reflexes. twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago
- At least one of them is wearing a pink shirt. #babysteps twitter.com/PanelsFullOfMe… 2 days ago