Resident Evil 0 was originally a 2002 GameCube exclusive prequel to the first Resident Evil game. It was also an early attempt to revamp the mechanics of the franchise, getting away from item boxes and frustrating inventory limitations. It receives a HD remaster today, and it shows how the franchise struggled to evolve in the years leading up to its reinvention with Resident Evil 4. Continue reading on Geek.com.
- For your convenience: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- @JackPosobiec Needs this in thebackground: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- Regardless of our political beliefs, we can all agree that this needs Yakety Sax playing in the background. twitter.com/JackPosobiec/s… 3 hours ago
- Yup... twitter.com/MattBors/statu… 19 hours ago
- But... We all just bought Skyrim for The Switch! There was a goddamned meme about it! What's next, #Skyrim for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago