Resident Evil 0 was originally a 2002 GameCube exclusive prequel to the first Resident Evil game. It was also an early attempt to revamp the mechanics of the franchise, getting away from item boxes and frustrating inventory limitations. It receives a HD remaster today, and it shows how the franchise struggled to evolve in the years leading up to its reinvention with Resident Evil 4. Continue reading on Geek.com.
- @Sarge_RL3 @EchoTheSurvivor Oh I'll bet he gave her the "Old Popcorn Salt" later that night. If you know what I mean... 4 hours ago
- @HaireePotahh @SaucercrabZero Only as long as the next guy doesn't need shoes. Then you both own one shoe. #Nutshell 5 hours ago
- I'm re-watching the movie "Sky High". How can such a great movie not have a bigger following? Or a god-damned seque… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- The Can Can girls would not let me dress up in one of their outfits. Some nonsense about “It’s the middle of Park A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- More fun at the @fiafny #bastilleday event today. #cancan instagram.com/p/BlQ59kkgwwI/… 13 hours ago