Video games are still behind other media when it comes to being respected as a form of narrative art — but there are designers who excel at creating story-driven interactive experiences which allow players to explore richly detailed worlds, speak with compelling characters, and learn the histories of fictional cultures. Accompanying this year’s usual new crop of mindless shooters, monster-killers, and phone-tapping time wasters will be games whose stories will engross players in their worlds. Continue Reading on ChelseaNow.com.
- RT @ChelseaNowNYC: Some of tomorrow's hottest toys are familiar friends from yesterday. @charlesbattersb reports from the Javits Center: ht… 4 hours ago
- @jewdeathclaw117 @shoddycast We have a video of me hittin' dat on the Shoddycast Twitch right now. 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "No! MY views on gun control are right!" 1 day ago
- In the DVD commentary for this movie, Bruce ridiculed the cat for its slow reflexes. twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago
- At least one of them is wearing a pink shirt. #babysteps twitter.com/PanelsFullOfMe… 2 days ago