Video games are still behind other media when it comes to being respected as a form of narrative art — but there are designers who excel at creating story-driven interactive experiences which allow players to explore richly detailed worlds, speak with compelling characters, and learn the histories of fictional cultures. Accompanying this year’s usual new crop of mindless shooters, monster-killers, and phone-tapping time wasters will be games whose stories will engross players in their worlds. Continue Reading on ChelseaNow.com.
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 6 hours ago
- Megan stole my outfit, and I do not approve... @uncannymegan #cosplay #supergirl instagram.com/p/BbsGsA-lyy8/ 6 hours ago
- I maid some new friends at animenyc! Get it? "Maid"? @maid4ucafe #maidcafe #cosplay #getIt instagram.com/p/BbsAGsEFzka/ 7 hours ago
- Sailor Krypton resist Sailor Saiyan! Who do YOU think will win? #dragonballz #sailormoon… instagram.com/p/BbqDvhFlw--/ 1 day ago
- The #sailormoon meetup at Anime NYC was a rare opportunity to sing the theme song with seventy… instagram.com/p/Bbp5BF5Fw9Y/ 1 day ago