Hardcore PC gamer fans of the Fallout series will remember when Project Brazil, a major mod for Fallout: New Vegas, arrived years ago. It was set in the time period between Fallout 2 and New Vegas, filling in the gaps with fan lore that felt downright authentic. Alas, the mod ended with a cliffhanger that has gone unresolved for over two years! Even with Fallout 4 on shelves, the developers of Project Brazil are in the final months of work on the long-awaited conclusion to this story, and it’s only available for New Vegas. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- For your convenience: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- @JackPosobiec Needs this in thebackground: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- Regardless of our political beliefs, we can all agree that this needs Yakety Sax playing in the background. twitter.com/JackPosobiec/s… 3 hours ago
- Yup... twitter.com/MattBors/statu… 19 hours ago
- But... We all just bought Skyrim for The Switch! There was a goddamned meme about it! What's next, #Skyrim for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago