Hardcore PC gamer fans of the Fallout series will remember when Project Brazil, a major mod for Fallout: New Vegas, arrived years ago. It was set in the time period between Fallout 2 and New Vegas, filling in the gaps with fan lore that felt downright authentic. Alas, the mod ended with a cliffhanger that has gone unresolved for over two years! Even with Fallout 4 on shelves, the developers of Project Brazil are in the final months of work on the long-awaited conclusion to this story, and it’s only available for New Vegas. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- RT @ChelseaNowNYC: Some of tomorrow's hottest toys are familiar friends from yesterday. @charlesbattersb reports from the Javits Center: ht… 4 hours ago
- @jewdeathclaw117 @shoddycast We have a video of me hittin' dat on the Shoddycast Twitch right now. 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "No! MY views on gun control are right!" 1 day ago
- In the DVD commentary for this movie, Bruce ridiculed the cat for its slow reflexes. twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago
- At least one of them is wearing a pink shirt. #babysteps twitter.com/PanelsFullOfMe… 2 days ago