Hardcore PC gamer fans of the Fallout series will remember when Project Brazil, a major mod for Fallout: New Vegas, arrived years ago. It was set in the time period between Fallout 2 and New Vegas, filling in the gaps with fan lore that felt downright authentic. Alas, the mod ended with a cliffhanger that has gone unresolved for over two years! Even with Fallout 4 on shelves, the developers of Project Brazil are in the final months of work on the long-awaited conclusion to this story, and it’s only available for New Vegas. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- @Sarge_RL3 @EchoTheSurvivor Oh I'll bet he gave her the "Old Popcorn Salt" later that night. If you know what I mean... 4 hours ago
- @HaireePotahh @SaucercrabZero Only as long as the next guy doesn't need shoes. Then you both own one shoe. #Nutshell 5 hours ago
- I'm re-watching the movie "Sky High". How can such a great movie not have a bigger following? Or a god-damned seque… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- The Can Can girls would not let me dress up in one of their outfits. Some nonsense about “It’s the middle of Park A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- More fun at the @fiafny #bastilleday event today. #cancan instagram.com/p/BlQ59kkgwwI/… 13 hours ago