Last week a man from Krasnoyarsk, Siberia filed a lawsuit against Bethesda Game Studios, claiming that the addictive gameplay ofFallout 4 caused him to play the game for three weeks straight, thereby losing his job and wife. Video game addiction has long been a concern in America too, and now Bethesda is facing a swarm of new lawsuits over the addictive nature of their products. Continue Reading on Geek.com.
- Hurray, Wii Fit thinks I’m old enough to drink! #wiifit @nintendoamerica #21stbirthday #wiiu… instagram.com/p/BgpNyUuF1L7/ 1 day ago
- Obligatory “It’s snowing” pic. #nyc #snowstorm2018 #firstdayofspring instagram.com/p/BgnClKUF55j/ 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "Not a problem, Sir. We'll just rotate the turret until it rights itself." 2 days ago
- A new update to the Storyteller's Codex mod. I wrote some of these entries. #Fallout #WhatsThat twitter.com/shoddycast/sta… 2 days ago
- Here's a little something to brighten your snowy day. nbc.com/saturday-night… #YouMOCKme #IWillNotBeMocked 2 days ago