Last week a man from Krasnoyarsk, Siberia filed a lawsuit against Bethesda Game Studios, claiming that the addictive gameplay ofFallout 4 caused him to play the game for three weeks straight, thereby losing his job and wife. Video game addiction has long been a concern in America too, and now Bethesda is facing a swarm of new lawsuits over the addictive nature of their products. Continue Reading on Geek.com.
- Our goal is to make sure that figure stays below 51%. twitter.com/RepThomasMassi… 18 hours ago
- I missed the President's news conference. What are doing with Afghanistan now? 18 hours ago
- Just out of curiosity, did anyone else gain superpowers after the eclipse? This proportionate strength of a kangaroo can't be a coincidence. 18 hours ago
- Worst New Years party of the Century... twitter.com/LootGamingHQ/s… 18 hours ago
- Heh... twitter.com/ChilledGamer7/… 18 hours ago