Fallout 4 has so many quests that only hardcore completionists will play every one of them. However, there are a handful of quests so good that every player must seek them out; among these is The Silver Shroud. This quest casts players as a superhero who fights crime, and punishes naughty spawn in the streets of post-apocalyptic Boston. Why does this quest, in particular, delight so many fans? It usesFallout 4’s mechanics and setting to their fullest. When DLC missions start rolling out, this quest should be the blueprint for all that follows. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- Hurray, Wii Fit thinks I’m old enough to drink! #wiifit @nintendoamerica #21stbirthday #wiiu… instagram.com/p/BgpNyUuF1L7/ 1 day ago
- Obligatory “It’s snowing” pic. #nyc #snowstorm2018 #firstdayofspring instagram.com/p/BgnClKUF55j/ 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "Not a problem, Sir. We'll just rotate the turret until it rights itself." 2 days ago
- A new update to the Storyteller's Codex mod. I wrote some of these entries. #Fallout #WhatsThat twitter.com/shoddycast/sta… 2 days ago
- Here's a little something to brighten your snowy day. nbc.com/saturday-night… #YouMOCKme #IWillNotBeMocked 2 days ago