Fallout 4 has so many quests that only hardcore completionists will play every one of them. However, there are a handful of quests so good that every player must seek them out; among these is The Silver Shroud. This quest casts players as a superhero who fights crime, and punishes naughty spawn in the streets of post-apocalyptic Boston. Why does this quest, in particular, delight so many fans? It usesFallout 4’s mechanics and setting to their fullest. When DLC missions start rolling out, this quest should be the blueprint for all that follows. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- Our goal is to make sure that figure stays below 51%. twitter.com/RepThomasMassi… 17 hours ago
- I missed the President's news conference. What are doing with Afghanistan now? 17 hours ago
- Just out of curiosity, did anyone else gain superpowers after the eclipse? This proportionate strength of a kangaroo can't be a coincidence. 18 hours ago
- Worst New Years party of the Century... twitter.com/LootGamingHQ/s… 18 hours ago
- Heh... twitter.com/ChilledGamer7/… 18 hours ago