Fallout 4 has so many quests that only hardcore completionists will play every one of them. However, there are a handful of quests so good that every player must seek them out; among these is The Silver Shroud. This quest casts players as a superhero who fights crime, and punishes naughty spawn in the streets of post-apocalyptic Boston. Why does this quest, in particular, delight so many fans? It usesFallout 4’s mechanics and setting to their fullest. When DLC missions start rolling out, this quest should be the blueprint for all that follows. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- An article I wrote about @AnimeNYC! "Costumed Fans of Japanese Comics and Cartoons Convene at Anime NYC"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Post con depression setting in after animenyc... Its been 48 hours since I’ve spoken to anyone… instagram.com/p/Bbxq525lkXf/ 1 day ago
- Depend's on who's mom. Seriously, have you ever been to Kevin's house? Because Kevin's mom is totally hot! She teac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- They don't make cult leaders like they used to. "A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 3 days ago