After the success of Fallout 2, there was Fallout Tactics and Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel, as well as abandoned sequels likeBrotherhood of Steel 2, and a cancelled game codenamed “Van Buren.” None of these are considered official parts of the Falloutstoryline, and it took 10 years before a proper sequel to Fallout 2arrived. By then, video game technology had dramatically changed, and the franchise adapted to keep pace. Here are a few of the ways that Fallout 3 changed the franchise when introducing it to a new generation. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- Our goal is to make sure that figure stays below 51%. twitter.com/RepThomasMassi… 18 hours ago
- I missed the President's news conference. What are doing with Afghanistan now? 18 hours ago
- Just out of curiosity, did anyone else gain superpowers after the eclipse? This proportionate strength of a kangaroo can't be a coincidence. 18 hours ago
- Worst New Years party of the Century... twitter.com/LootGamingHQ/s… 18 hours ago
- Heh... twitter.com/ChilledGamer7/… 18 hours ago