After the success of Fallout 2, there was Fallout Tactics and Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel, as well as abandoned sequels likeBrotherhood of Steel 2, and a cancelled game codenamed “Van Buren.” None of these are considered official parts of the Falloutstoryline, and it took 10 years before a proper sequel to Fallout 2arrived. By then, video game technology had dramatically changed, and the franchise adapted to keep pace. Here are a few of the ways that Fallout 3 changed the franchise when introducing it to a new generation. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- An article I wrote about @AnimeNYC! "Costumed Fans of Japanese Comics and Cartoons Convene at Anime NYC"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Post con depression setting in after animenyc... Its been 48 hours since I’ve spoken to anyone… instagram.com/p/Bbxq525lkXf/ 1 day ago
- Depend's on who's mom. Seriously, have you ever been to Kevin's house? Because Kevin's mom is totally hot! She teac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- They don't make cult leaders like they used to. "A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 3 days ago