After the success of Fallout 2, there was Fallout Tactics and Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel, as well as abandoned sequels likeBrotherhood of Steel 2, and a cancelled game codenamed “Van Buren.” None of these are considered official parts of the Falloutstoryline, and it took 10 years before a proper sequel to Fallout 2arrived. By then, video game technology had dramatically changed, and the franchise adapted to keep pace. Here are a few of the ways that Fallout 3 changed the franchise when introducing it to a new generation. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- Hurray, Wii Fit thinks I’m old enough to drink! #wiifit @nintendoamerica #21stbirthday #wiiu… instagram.com/p/BgpNyUuF1L7/ 1 day ago
- Obligatory “It’s snowing” pic. #nyc #snowstorm2018 #firstdayofspring instagram.com/p/BgnClKUF55j/ 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "Not a problem, Sir. We'll just rotate the turret until it rights itself." 2 days ago
- A new update to the Storyteller's Codex mod. I wrote some of these entries. #Fallout #WhatsThat twitter.com/shoddycast/sta… 2 days ago
- Here's a little something to brighten your snowy day. nbc.com/saturday-night… #YouMOCKme #IWillNotBeMocked 2 days ago