The original Mirror’s Edge was an unlikely creature. It was developed by DICE, the team best known for Battlefield, but it asked players to take on the role of a character who usually avoided combat, rarely used guns, and preferred her fists when she had no choice but to resort to physical force. It gained a cult following, both for the unique mechanics and for its story of rebellious “Runners” in an all-too-plausible dystopian society. Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst is an even more unlikely creature… Continue reading at Venturebeat.com.
- RT @ChelseaNowNYC: Some of tomorrow's hottest toys are familiar friends from yesterday. @charlesbattersb reports from the Javits Center: ht… 4 hours ago
- @jewdeathclaw117 @shoddycast We have a video of me hittin' dat on the Shoddycast Twitch right now. 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "No! MY views on gun control are right!" 1 day ago
- In the DVD commentary for this movie, Bruce ridiculed the cat for its slow reflexes. twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago
- At least one of them is wearing a pink shirt. #babysteps twitter.com/PanelsFullOfMe… 2 days ago