The original Mirror’s Edge was an unlikely creature. It was developed by DICE, the team best known for Battlefield, but it asked players to take on the role of a character who usually avoided combat, rarely used guns, and preferred her fists when she had no choice but to resort to physical force. It gained a cult following, both for the unique mechanics and for its story of rebellious “Runners” in an all-too-plausible dystopian society. Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst is an even more unlikely creature… Continue reading at Venturebeat.com.
- For your convenience: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- @JackPosobiec Needs this in thebackground: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- Regardless of our political beliefs, we can all agree that this needs Yakety Sax playing in the background. twitter.com/JackPosobiec/s… 3 hours ago
- Yup... twitter.com/MattBors/statu… 19 hours ago
- But... We all just bought Skyrim for The Switch! There was a goddamned meme about it! What's next, #Skyrim for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago