The original Mirror’s Edge was an unlikely creature. It was developed by DICE, the team best known for Battlefield, but it asked players to take on the role of a character who usually avoided combat, rarely used guns, and preferred her fists when she had no choice but to resort to physical force. It gained a cult following, both for the unique mechanics and for its story of rebellious “Runners” in an all-too-plausible dystopian society. Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst is an even more unlikely creature… Continue reading at Venturebeat.com.
- @Sarge_RL3 @EchoTheSurvivor Oh I'll bet he gave her the "Old Popcorn Salt" later that night. If you know what I mean... 4 hours ago
- @HaireePotahh @SaucercrabZero Only as long as the next guy doesn't need shoes. Then you both own one shoe. #Nutshell 5 hours ago
- I'm re-watching the movie "Sky High". How can such a great movie not have a bigger following? Or a god-damned seque… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- The Can Can girls would not let me dress up in one of their outfits. Some nonsense about “It’s the middle of Park A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- More fun at the @fiafny #bastilleday event today. #cancan instagram.com/p/BlQ59kkgwwI/… 13 hours ago