Before modern sci-fi appeared, there was a brief period in which horror, mysticism and science blurred together in fiction. The greatest writer of this chimeric genre was H.P. Lovecraft, a prolific short story writer from the early 20th century. For the last seven years, Radiotheatre has performed adaptations of Lovecraft’s work live onstage, in the style of a radio drama. They return this month with their Seventh Annual H.P. Lovecraft Festival — whose seven adaptations include some of his most famous stories, like “Reanimator” and “The Call of Cthulhu” — showing how Lovecraft’s singular style holds up in the 21st century. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 5 hours ago
- Megan stole my outfit, and I do not approve... @uncannymegan #cosplay #supergirl instagram.com/p/BbsGsA-lyy8/ 6 hours ago
- I maid some new friends at animenyc! Get it? "Maid"? @maid4ucafe #maidcafe #cosplay #getIt instagram.com/p/BbsAGsEFzka/ 7 hours ago
- Sailor Krypton resist Sailor Saiyan! Who do YOU think will win? #dragonballz #sailormoon… instagram.com/p/BbqDvhFlw--/ 1 day ago
- The #sailormoon meetup at Anime NYC was a rare opportunity to sing the theme song with seventy… instagram.com/p/Bbp5BF5Fw9Y/ 1 day ago