The Fallout franchise has been around for 18 years, but many players will discover it through the upcoming Fallout 4. Even some hardcore fans of Fallout 3 and New Vegas have never actually played the original game from 1997. While the graphics and interface have changed over the years, the world-building and lore of the older games still influence the new installments in the franchise. Here is what people new to the series need to know about the original game before entering Boston’s wasteland. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- Our goal is to make sure that figure stays below 51%. twitter.com/RepThomasMassi… 17 hours ago
- I missed the President's news conference. What are doing with Afghanistan now? 17 hours ago
- Just out of curiosity, did anyone else gain superpowers after the eclipse? This proportionate strength of a kangaroo can't be a coincidence. 18 hours ago
- Worst New Years party of the Century... twitter.com/LootGamingHQ/s… 18 hours ago
- Heh... twitter.com/ChilledGamer7/… 18 hours ago