The Fallout franchise has been around for 18 years, but many players will discover it through the upcoming Fallout 4. Even some hardcore fans of Fallout 3 and New Vegas have never actually played the original game from 1997. While the graphics and interface have changed over the years, the world-building and lore of the older games still influence the new installments in the franchise. Here is what people new to the series need to know about the original game before entering Boston’s wasteland. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- An article I wrote about @AnimeNYC! "Costumed Fans of Japanese Comics and Cartoons Convene at Anime NYC"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Post con depression setting in after animenyc... Its been 48 hours since I’ve spoken to anyone… instagram.com/p/Bbxq525lkXf/ 1 day ago
- Depend's on who's mom. Seriously, have you ever been to Kevin's house? Because Kevin's mom is totally hot! She teac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- They don't make cult leaders like they used to. "A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 3 days ago