The Fallout franchise has been around for 18 years, but many players will discover it through the upcoming Fallout 4. Even some hardcore fans of Fallout 3 and New Vegas have never actually played the original game from 1997. While the graphics and interface have changed over the years, the world-building and lore of the older games still influence the new installments in the franchise. Here is what people new to the series need to know about the original game before entering Boston’s wasteland. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- Hurray, Wii Fit thinks I’m old enough to drink! #wiifit @nintendoamerica #21stbirthday #wiiu… instagram.com/p/BgpNyUuF1L7/ 1 day ago
- Obligatory “It’s snowing” pic. #nyc #snowstorm2018 #firstdayofspring instagram.com/p/BgnClKUF55j/ 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "Not a problem, Sir. We'll just rotate the turret until it rights itself." 2 days ago
- A new update to the Storyteller's Codex mod. I wrote some of these entries. #Fallout #WhatsThat twitter.com/shoddycast/sta… 2 days ago
- Here's a little something to brighten your snowy day. nbc.com/saturday-night… #YouMOCKme #IWillNotBeMocked 2 days ago