After Telltale Games adapted The Walking Dead into an adventure game, the studio gave the same treatment to other gritty franchises, like Game of Thrones and the Fables comic books. These, combined with Walking Dead Season 2 gave many players the sense that Telltale is all about blood-soaked worlds, and gruesome life and death decisions. However, long-time fans know that Telltale cut their teeth with light-hearted games such as Sam & Max, and Back to the Future. The new Minecraft: Story Modereminds players that Telltale has always been about child-like whimsy, and fun adventures. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- RT @ChelseaNowNYC: Some of tomorrow's hottest toys are familiar friends from yesterday. @charlesbattersb reports from the Javits Center: ht… 4 hours ago
- @jewdeathclaw117 @shoddycast We have a video of me hittin' dat on the Shoddycast Twitch right now. 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "No! MY views on gun control are right!" 1 day ago
- In the DVD commentary for this movie, Bruce ridiculed the cat for its slow reflexes. twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago
- At least one of them is wearing a pink shirt. #babysteps twitter.com/PanelsFullOfMe… 2 days ago