After Telltale Games adapted The Walking Dead into an adventure game, the studio gave the same treatment to other gritty franchises, like Game of Thrones and the Fables comic books. These, combined with Walking Dead Season 2 gave many players the sense that Telltale is all about blood-soaked worlds, and gruesome life and death decisions. However, long-time fans know that Telltale cut their teeth with light-hearted games such as Sam & Max, and Back to the Future. The new Minecraft: Story Modereminds players that Telltale has always been about child-like whimsy, and fun adventures. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 6 hours ago
- Megan stole my outfit, and I do not approve... @uncannymegan #cosplay #supergirl instagram.com/p/BbsGsA-lyy8/ 6 hours ago
- I maid some new friends at animenyc! Get it? "Maid"? @maid4ucafe #maidcafe #cosplay #getIt instagram.com/p/BbsAGsEFzka/ 7 hours ago
- Sailor Krypton resist Sailor Saiyan! Who do YOU think will win? #dragonballz #sailormoon… instagram.com/p/BbqDvhFlw--/ 1 day ago
- The #sailormoon meetup at Anime NYC was a rare opportunity to sing the theme song with seventy… instagram.com/p/Bbp5BF5Fw9Y/ 1 day ago