After Telltale Games adapted The Walking Dead into an adventure game, the studio gave the same treatment to other gritty franchises, like Game of Thrones and the Fables comic books. These, combined with Walking Dead Season 2 gave many players the sense that Telltale is all about blood-soaked worlds, and gruesome life and death decisions. However, long-time fans know that Telltale cut their teeth with light-hearted games such as Sam & Max, and Back to the Future. The new Minecraft: Story Modereminds players that Telltale has always been about child-like whimsy, and fun adventures. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- @Sarge_RL3 @EchoTheSurvivor Oh I'll bet he gave her the "Old Popcorn Salt" later that night. If you know what I mean... 4 hours ago
- @HaireePotahh @SaucercrabZero Only as long as the next guy doesn't need shoes. Then you both own one shoe. #Nutshell 5 hours ago
- I'm re-watching the movie "Sky High". How can such a great movie not have a bigger following? Or a god-damned seque… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- The Can Can girls would not let me dress up in one of their outfits. Some nonsense about “It’s the middle of Park A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- More fun at the @fiafny #bastilleday event today. #cancan instagram.com/p/BlQ59kkgwwI/… 13 hours ago