After Telltale Games adapted The Walking Dead into an adventure game, the studio gave the same treatment to other gritty franchises, like Game of Thrones and the Fables comic books. These, combined with Walking Dead Season 2 gave many players the sense that Telltale is all about blood-soaked worlds, and gruesome life and death decisions. However, long-time fans know that Telltale cut their teeth with light-hearted games such as Sam & Max, and Back to the Future. The new Minecraft: Story Modereminds players that Telltale has always been about child-like whimsy, and fun adventures. Continue Reading at Geek.com.
- For your convenience: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- @JackPosobiec Needs this in thebackground: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- Regardless of our political beliefs, we can all agree that this needs Yakety Sax playing in the background. twitter.com/JackPosobiec/s… 3 hours ago
- Yup... twitter.com/MattBors/statu… 19 hours ago
- But... We all just bought Skyrim for The Switch! There was a goddamned meme about it! What's next, #Skyrim for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago