The reboot of Star Wars Battlefront arrives next month, but players can get an early look at it starting today with a public beta. We got some early hands-on play with several of the missions available in the beta, including the Survival Mode on Tatooine, the Drop Zone, and a gruesome look at the Walker Assault, which recreates the Empire’s attack on the Rebel base on Hoth. This mode left the ground soaked in Rebel blood. Continue reading at Geek.com.
- An article I wrote on the upcoming Games for Change Festival! chelseanow.com/2017/07/gaming… #Videogames #G4c #Walden #Minecraft 4 hours ago
- @kristimcdowell "WHY WOULD WONDER WOMAN HAVE A GOD DAMNED "S" ON HER CHEST?! AAAHHHHHH!!!!" 16 hours ago
- @kristimcdowell You don't know how many times I've heard "Hey Wonder Woman" while wearing my Supergirl costume.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- @geauxta A Quesapizza? 18 hours ago
- Eyes up, beta testers. We got some bugs to stomp. twitter.com/theDestinyBlog… 1 day ago