Theater calculated to terrify is everywhere during the month that culminates with Halloween — but “The Pumpkin Pie Show” is off to an early start, as of September 24. This is the 18th annual presentation of psychologically complex, often shocking and occasionally gruesome monologues, which this year will tackle the horrors of parenthood. We spoke with writer/performer Clay McLeod Chapman and actress Hanna Cheek to talk about “The Pumpkin Pie Show: Labor Pains.” Continue Reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- RT @ChelseaNowNYC: Some of tomorrow's hottest toys are familiar friends from yesterday. @charlesbattersb reports from the Javits Center: ht… 4 hours ago
- @jewdeathclaw117 @shoddycast We have a video of me hittin' dat on the Shoddycast Twitch right now. 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "No! MY views on gun control are right!" 1 day ago
- In the DVD commentary for this movie, Bruce ridiculed the cat for its slow reflexes. twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago
- At least one of them is wearing a pink shirt. #babysteps twitter.com/PanelsFullOfMe… 2 days ago