Theater calculated to terrify is everywhere during the month that culminates with Halloween — but “The Pumpkin Pie Show” is off to an early start, as of September 24. This is the 18th annual presentation of psychologically complex, often shocking and occasionally gruesome monologues, which this year will tackle the horrors of parenthood. We spoke with writer/performer Clay McLeod Chapman and actress Hanna Cheek to talk about “The Pumpkin Pie Show: Labor Pains.” Continue Reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 6 hours ago
- Megan stole my outfit, and I do not approve... @uncannymegan #cosplay #supergirl instagram.com/p/BbsGsA-lyy8/ 6 hours ago
- I maid some new friends at animenyc! Get it? "Maid"? @maid4ucafe #maidcafe #cosplay #getIt instagram.com/p/BbsAGsEFzka/ 7 hours ago
- Sailor Krypton resist Sailor Saiyan! Who do YOU think will win? #dragonballz #sailormoon… instagram.com/p/BbqDvhFlw--/ 1 day ago
- The #sailormoon meetup at Anime NYC was a rare opportunity to sing the theme song with seventy… instagram.com/p/Bbp5BF5Fw9Y/ 1 day ago