Theater calculated to terrify is everywhere during the month that culminates with Halloween — but “The Pumpkin Pie Show” is off to an early start, as of September 24. This is the 18th annual presentation of psychologically complex, often shocking and occasionally gruesome monologues, which this year will tackle the horrors of parenthood. We spoke with writer/performer Clay McLeod Chapman and actress Hanna Cheek to talk about “The Pumpkin Pie Show: Labor Pains.” Continue Reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- For your convenience: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- @JackPosobiec Needs this in thebackground: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- Regardless of our political beliefs, we can all agree that this needs Yakety Sax playing in the background. twitter.com/JackPosobiec/s… 3 hours ago
- Yup... twitter.com/MattBors/statu… 19 hours ago
- But... We all just bought Skyrim for The Switch! There was a goddamned meme about it! What's next, #Skyrim for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago