Japan has a civilization with thousands of years of history, but foreigners tend to distill all of Japanese culture down to samurai movies, Hello Kitty and tentacle porn. “Kamikaze Cute-Sauce Cosplay Club” is a performance art piece that takes a look at how Japan struggles with its reputation abroad, and the clash between modernization and tradition. Along the way it examines the phenomenon of cosplay and the differences between who people want to be, and who they are. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- What I really want for Christmas is one of them #Dva satin bomber jackets (Size L) but this'll do.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- "Waxed corpses" is also a great mis-translation. And also.... my exact fetish. twitter.com/turing_police/… 23 hours ago
- I'm just glad she's back! twitter.com/mollipen/statu… 23 hours ago
- I tremendous respect for someone willing to risk loosing a foot to make the "Glock in the Sock" joke. #WorthIt… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- "You're tearing me a pas!" #ballet #Ballethumor #ballerina twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago