Japan has a civilization with thousands of years of history, but foreigners tend to distill all of Japanese culture down to samurai movies, Hello Kitty and tentacle porn. “Kamikaze Cute-Sauce Cosplay Club” is a performance art piece that takes a look at how Japan struggles with its reputation abroad, and the clash between modernization and tradition. Along the way it examines the phenomenon of cosplay and the differences between who people want to be, and who they are. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- An article I wrote on the upcoming Games for Change Festival! chelseanow.com/2017/07/gaming… #Videogames #G4c #Walden #Minecraft 4 hours ago
- @kristimcdowell "WHY WOULD WONDER WOMAN HAVE A GOD DAMNED "S" ON HER CHEST?! AAAHHHHHH!!!!" 16 hours ago
- @kristimcdowell You don't know how many times I've heard "Hey Wonder Woman" while wearing my Supergirl costume.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- @geauxta A Quesapizza? 18 hours ago
- Eyes up, beta testers. We got some bugs to stomp. twitter.com/theDestinyBlog… 1 day ago