Japan has a civilization with thousands of years of history, but foreigners tend to distill all of Japanese culture down to samurai movies, Hello Kitty and tentacle porn. “Kamikaze Cute-Sauce Cosplay Club” is a performance art piece that takes a look at how Japan struggles with its reputation abroad, and the clash between modernization and tradition. Along the way it examines the phenomenon of cosplay and the differences between who people want to be, and who they are. Continue reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- Hurray, Wii Fit thinks I’m old enough to drink! #wiifit @nintendoamerica #21stbirthday #wiiu… instagram.com/p/BgpNyUuF1L7/ 9 hours ago
- Obligatory “It’s snowing” pic. #nyc #snowstorm2018 #firstdayofspring instagram.com/p/BgnClKUF55j/ 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "Not a problem, Sir. We'll just rotate the turret until it rights itself." 1 day ago
- A new update to the Storyteller's Codex mod. I wrote some of these entries. #Fallout #WhatsThat twitter.com/shoddycast/sta… 1 day ago
- Here's a little something to brighten your snowy day. nbc.com/saturday-night… #YouMOCKme #IWillNotBeMocked 1 day ago