CE Week — the ninth annual consumer electronics event — came to New York June 23–25, filling Chelsea’s Metropolitan Pavilion with cutting-edge gadgets and tech enthusiasts. We got our hands on several gizmos that are particularly useful for the typical New Yorker, whose life is centered around a tiny apartment and crowded subway cars. Continue Reading at ChelseaNow.com.
- Our goal is to make sure that figure stays below 51%. twitter.com/RepThomasMassi… 17 hours ago
- I missed the President's news conference. What are doing with Afghanistan now? 17 hours ago
- Just out of curiosity, did anyone else gain superpowers after the eclipse? This proportionate strength of a kangaroo can't be a coincidence. 18 hours ago
- Worst New Years party of the Century... twitter.com/LootGamingHQ/s… 18 hours ago
- Heh... twitter.com/ChilledGamer7/… 18 hours ago