The Devil May Cry series was a staple of the PlayStation 2. The first game was a graphical show pony during the console’s early years, and it introduced players to a badass hero named Dante who had a set of stylish combat moves never seen before in a game. The second game didn’t live up to the first, but the third is widely considered to be one of the best games for the PS2. Devil May Cry 4 was the first to hit the PlayStation 3 generation of consoles in 2008. Now DMC4 is getting an upgrade for the current generation with Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition. Continue Reading at DustyCartridges.com.
- What I really want for Christmas is one of them #Dva satin bomber jackets (Size L) but this'll do.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- "Waxed corpses" is also a great mis-translation. And also.... my exact fetish. twitter.com/turing_police/… 23 hours ago
- I'm just glad she's back! twitter.com/mollipen/statu… 1 day ago
- I tremendous respect for someone willing to risk loosing a foot to make the "Glock in the Sock" joke. #WorthIt… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- "You're tearing me a pas!" #ballet #Ballethumor #ballerina twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago