The Devil May Cry series was a staple of the PlayStation 2. The first game was a graphical show pony during the console’s early years, and it introduced players to a badass hero named Dante who had a set of stylish combat moves never seen before in a game. The second game didn’t live up to the first, but the third is widely considered to be one of the best games for the PS2. Devil May Cry 4 was the first to hit the PlayStation 3 generation of consoles in 2008. Now DMC4 is getting an upgrade for the current generation with Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition. Continue Reading at DustyCartridges.com.
- An article I wrote on the upcoming Games for Change Festival! chelseanow.com/2017/07/gaming… #Videogames #G4c #Walden #Minecraft 4 hours ago
- @kristimcdowell "WHY WOULD WONDER WOMAN HAVE A GOD DAMNED "S" ON HER CHEST?! AAAHHHHHH!!!!" 16 hours ago
- @kristimcdowell You don't know how many times I've heard "Hey Wonder Woman" while wearing my Supergirl costume.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- @geauxta A Quesapizza? 18 hours ago
- Eyes up, beta testers. We got some bugs to stomp. twitter.com/theDestinyBlog… 1 day ago