Game of Thrones by Telltale enters interesting territory this week. This episode of the game appears in the middle of the current season of the show, and it highlights how game design is different from television production. The fast-paced events of this episode contrast with the slow plot development of the show and, even though this is a relatively short episode at just two hours, it is still much more satisfying than any two combined episodes of Season 5 of the show. Continue Reading on DustyCartridges.com.
- For your convenience: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- @JackPosobiec Needs this in thebackground: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- Regardless of our political beliefs, we can all agree that this needs Yakety Sax playing in the background. twitter.com/JackPosobiec/s… 3 hours ago
- Yup... twitter.com/MattBors/statu… 19 hours ago
- But... We all just bought Skyrim for The Switch! There was a goddamned meme about it! What's next, #Skyrim for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago