Game of Thrones by Telltale enters interesting territory this week. This episode of the game appears in the middle of the current season of the show, and it highlights how game design is different from television production. The fast-paced events of this episode contrast with the slow plot development of the show and, even though this is a relatively short episode at just two hours, it is still much more satisfying than any two combined episodes of Season 5 of the show. Continue Reading on DustyCartridges.com.
- RT @ChelseaNowNYC: Some of tomorrow's hottest toys are familiar friends from yesterday. @charlesbattersb reports from the Javits Center: ht… 4 hours ago
- @jewdeathclaw117 @shoddycast We have a video of me hittin' dat on the Shoddycast Twitch right now. 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "No! MY views on gun control are right!" 1 day ago
- In the DVD commentary for this movie, Bruce ridiculed the cat for its slow reflexes. twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago
- At least one of them is wearing a pink shirt. #babysteps twitter.com/PanelsFullOfMe… 2 days ago