Teenage superheroes have taught the world that “With great power comes great responsibility”. So it’s ominous when Max Caulfield begins Episode 2 of Life Is Strange by using her powers in the most frivolous way possible. As we previously learned, Max has the ability to rewind time several minutes at a stretch, so she naturally begins her day by using this power as a snooze button. It isn’t long before she’s also using her powers on a stream of trivial choices, like what to have for breakfast. Before the end of Episode 2, Max and the player who controls her will be faced with life-or-death choices, but these can’t be solved by raw power alone. Continue Reading at Automaton.am.
- @jesawyer Also "Buddy, I got the Confirmed Bachelor Perk, AND Meat of Champions. If you know what I mean." 9 hours ago
- @jesawyer "Baby, I've got the Lady Killer Perk, AND Bloody Mess. If you know what I mean." 9 hours ago
- An article I wrote about being in New York's pride parades. chelseanow.com/2018/06/three-… @CheerNweYork @NYCpride… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @SurrealKreator My political views are nuanced, and I appreciate when people on either side of the debate make a va… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "Sir, does this pin belong to one of those?" 1 day ago