Teenage superheroes have taught the world that “With great power comes great responsibility”. So it’s ominous when Max Caulfield begins Episode 2 of Life Is Strange by using her powers in the most frivolous way possible. As we previously learned, Max has the ability to rewind time several minutes at a stretch, so she naturally begins her day by using this power as a snooze button. It isn’t long before she’s also using her powers on a stream of trivial choices, like what to have for breakfast. Before the end of Episode 2, Max and the player who controls her will be faced with life-or-death choices, but these can’t be solved by raw power alone. Continue Reading at Automaton.am.
- An article I wrote on the upcoming Games for Change Festival! chelseanow.com/2017/07/gaming… #Videogames #G4c #Walden #Minecraft 4 hours ago
- @kristimcdowell "WHY WOULD WONDER WOMAN HAVE A GOD DAMNED "S" ON HER CHEST?! AAAHHHHHH!!!!" 16 hours ago
- @kristimcdowell You don't know how many times I've heard "Hey Wonder Woman" while wearing my Supergirl costume.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- @geauxta A Quesapizza? 18 hours ago
- Eyes up, beta testers. We got some bugs to stomp. twitter.com/theDestinyBlog… 1 day ago