Teenage superheroes have taught the world that “With great power comes great responsibility”. So it’s ominous when Max Caulfield begins Episode 2 of Life Is Strange by using her powers in the most frivolous way possible. As we previously learned, Max has the ability to rewind time several minutes at a stretch, so she naturally begins her day by using this power as a snooze button. It isn’t long before she’s also using her powers on a stream of trivial choices, like what to have for breakfast. Before the end of Episode 2, Max and the player who controls her will be faced with life-or-death choices, but these can’t be solved by raw power alone. Continue Reading at Automaton.am.
- Hey! I'm a GIF! Iswear I didn't make this myself! #NewYorkCitySnipper gph.is/2fjp7MS via @GIPHY https://t.co/xpU5bOP5Lv 1 day ago
- Hey fighting game nerds! What's a decent, cheap, arcade stick for the PS4? #FightingGames #PS4 #PlayStation #marvelvscapcominfinite 1 day ago
- Filling my show hole with season 7 of Archer. #Phrasing @archerfxx. #Netflix #Shesaid 1 day ago
- I think it's about time I got a blue checkmark on twitter. And a goddamned Wikipedia page! #ImFamous #RealCharlesBattersby 4 days ago
- LAST CHANCE! Join me on the @CheerNewYork Party Cruise this Sunday, Sept 17th at 6:00 pm:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago