Teenage superheroes have taught the world that “With great power comes great responsibility”. So it’s ominous when Max Caulfield begins Episode 2 of Life Is Strange by using her powers in the most frivolous way possible. As we previously learned, Max has the ability to rewind time several minutes at a stretch, so she naturally begins her day by using this power as a snooze button. It isn’t long before she’s also using her powers on a stream of trivial choices, like what to have for breakfast. Before the end of Episode 2, Max and the player who controls her will be faced with life-or-death choices, but these can’t be solved by raw power alone. Continue Reading at Automaton.am.
- What I really want for Christmas is one of them #Dva satin bomber jackets (Size L) but this'll do.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- "Waxed corpses" is also a great mis-translation. And also.... my exact fetish. twitter.com/turing_police/… 23 hours ago
- I'm just glad she's back! twitter.com/mollipen/statu… 1 day ago
- I tremendous respect for someone willing to risk loosing a foot to make the "Glock in the Sock" joke. #WorthIt… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- "You're tearing me a pas!" #ballet #Ballethumor #ballerina twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago