Dragon Age: Inquisition came with about eighty hours of story-based content, and well over a hundred hours of content for obsessive players who are compelled to collect everything and explore everywhere. Nevertheless, the game’s considerable length has been enhanced with a new single-player DLC pack, Jaws of Hakkon (currently available for PC and Xbox One, with PS3/4 and Xbox 360 releases coming soon). In keeping with the free-roaming design of Inquisition, Jaws of Hakkon adds a completely new area of Ferelden for players to explore. Among the added loot and new powers there is also a treasure trove of Dragon Age lore for hardcore fans who have been wondering what happened to the last person who bore the title of Inquisitor. Continue reading at Automaton.am.
- Our goal is to make sure that figure stays below 51%. twitter.com/RepThomasMassi… 18 hours ago
- I missed the President's news conference. What are doing with Afghanistan now? 18 hours ago
- Just out of curiosity, did anyone else gain superpowers after the eclipse? This proportionate strength of a kangaroo can't be a coincidence. 18 hours ago
- Worst New Years party of the Century... twitter.com/LootGamingHQ/s… 18 hours ago
- Heh... twitter.com/ChilledGamer7/… 18 hours ago