Dragon Age: Inquisition came with about eighty hours of story-based content, and well over a hundred hours of content for obsessive players who are compelled to collect everything and explore everywhere. Nevertheless, the game’s considerable length has been enhanced with a new single-player DLC pack, Jaws of Hakkon (currently available for PC and Xbox One, with PS3/4 and Xbox 360 releases coming soon). In keeping with the free-roaming design of Inquisition, Jaws of Hakkon adds a completely new area of Ferelden for players to explore. Among the added loot and new powers there is also a treasure trove of Dragon Age lore for hardcore fans who have been wondering what happened to the last person who bore the title of Inquisitor. Continue reading at Automaton.am.
- An article I wrote about @AnimeNYC! "Costumed Fans of Japanese Comics and Cartoons Convene at Anime NYC"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Post con depression setting in after animenyc... Its been 48 hours since I’ve spoken to anyone… instagram.com/p/Bbxq525lkXf/ 1 day ago
- Depend's on who's mom. Seriously, have you ever been to Kevin's house? Because Kevin's mom is totally hot! She teac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- They don't make cult leaders like they used to. "A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 3 days ago