Dragon Age: Inquisition came with about eighty hours of story-based content, and well over a hundred hours of content for obsessive players who are compelled to collect everything and explore everywhere. Nevertheless, the game’s considerable length has been enhanced with a new single-player DLC pack, Jaws of Hakkon (currently available for PC and Xbox One, with PS3/4 and Xbox 360 releases coming soon). In keeping with the free-roaming design of Inquisition, Jaws of Hakkon adds a completely new area of Ferelden for players to explore. Among the added loot and new powers there is also a treasure trove of Dragon Age lore for hardcore fans who have been wondering what happened to the last person who bore the title of Inquisitor. Continue reading at Automaton.am.
- Hurray, Wii Fit thinks I’m old enough to drink! #wiifit @nintendoamerica #21stbirthday #wiiu… instagram.com/p/BgpNyUuF1L7/ 1 day ago
- Obligatory “It’s snowing” pic. #nyc #snowstorm2018 #firstdayofspring instagram.com/p/BgnClKUF55j/ 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "Not a problem, Sir. We'll just rotate the turret until it rights itself." 2 days ago
- A new update to the Storyteller's Codex mod. I wrote some of these entries. #Fallout #WhatsThat twitter.com/shoddycast/sta… 2 days ago
- Here's a little something to brighten your snowy day. nbc.com/saturday-night… #YouMOCKme #IWillNotBeMocked 2 days ago