The first episode of Life Is Strange was one of the early highlights in gaming for 2015. Its deceptively simple tale of an ordinary high school girl ended up delving into the secrets of an entire town, and even exploration of the mysteries of time itself. Episode 2 arrives today (Tuesday, March 24th) to continue this five-part storyline, and earlier this month at PAX East AUTOMATON’s Charles Battersby had the chance to speak with some of the developers: Michel Koch (Co-Game Director/Art Director), Luc Baghadoust(Producer), and Raoul Barbet (Game Director/Additional Writer/Additional Cinematic Artist) of DONTNOD Entertainment. Continue Reading on Automaton.am.
- @Sarge_RL3 @EchoTheSurvivor Oh I'll bet he gave her the "Old Popcorn Salt" later that night. If you know what I mean... 4 hours ago
- @HaireePotahh @SaucercrabZero Only as long as the next guy doesn't need shoes. Then you both own one shoe. #Nutshell 5 hours ago
- I'm re-watching the movie "Sky High". How can such a great movie not have a bigger following? Or a god-damned seque… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- The Can Can girls would not let me dress up in one of their outfits. Some nonsense about “It’s the middle of Park A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- More fun at the @fiafny #bastilleday event today. #cancan instagram.com/p/BlQ59kkgwwI/… 13 hours ago