The first episode of Life Is Strange was one of the early highlights in gaming for 2015. Its deceptively simple tale of an ordinary high school girl ended up delving into the secrets of an entire town, and even exploration of the mysteries of time itself. Episode 2 arrives today (Tuesday, March 24th) to continue this five-part storyline, and earlier this month at PAX East AUTOMATON’s Charles Battersby had the chance to speak with some of the developers: Michel Koch (Co-Game Director/Art Director), Luc Baghadoust(Producer), and Raoul Barbet (Game Director/Additional Writer/Additional Cinematic Artist) of DONTNOD Entertainment. Continue Reading on Automaton.am.
- RT @ChelseaNowNYC: Some of tomorrow's hottest toys are familiar friends from yesterday. @charlesbattersb reports from the Javits Center: ht… 4 hours ago
- @jewdeathclaw117 @shoddycast We have a video of me hittin' dat on the Shoddycast Twitch right now. 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "No! MY views on gun control are right!" 1 day ago
- In the DVD commentary for this movie, Bruce ridiculed the cat for its slow reflexes. twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago
- At least one of them is wearing a pink shirt. #babysteps twitter.com/PanelsFullOfMe… 2 days ago