The first episode of Life Is Strange was one of the early highlights in gaming for 2015. Its deceptively simple tale of an ordinary high school girl ended up delving into the secrets of an entire town, and even exploration of the mysteries of time itself. Episode 2 arrives today (Tuesday, March 24th) to continue this five-part storyline, and earlier this month at PAX East AUTOMATON’s Charles Battersby had the chance to speak with some of the developers: Michel Koch (Co-Game Director/Art Director), Luc Baghadoust(Producer), and Raoul Barbet (Game Director/Additional Writer/Additional Cinematic Artist) of DONTNOD Entertainment. Continue Reading on Automaton.am.
- For your convenience: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- @JackPosobiec Needs this in thebackground: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- Regardless of our political beliefs, we can all agree that this needs Yakety Sax playing in the background. twitter.com/JackPosobiec/s… 3 hours ago
- Yup... twitter.com/MattBors/statu… 19 hours ago
- But... We all just bought Skyrim for The Switch! There was a goddamned meme about it! What's next, #Skyrim for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago