The first episode of Life Is Strange was one of the early highlights in gaming for 2015. Its deceptively simple tale of an ordinary high school girl ended up delving into the secrets of an entire town, and even exploration of the mysteries of time itself. Episode 2 arrives today (Tuesday, March 24th) to continue this five-part storyline, and earlier this month at PAX East AUTOMATON’s Charles Battersby had the chance to speak with some of the developers: Michel Koch (Co-Game Director/Art Director), Luc Baghadoust(Producer), and Raoul Barbet (Game Director/Additional Writer/Additional Cinematic Artist) of DONTNOD Entertainment. Continue Reading on Automaton.am.
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 5 hours ago
- Megan stole my outfit, and I do not approve... @uncannymegan #cosplay #supergirl instagram.com/p/BbsGsA-lyy8/ 6 hours ago
- I maid some new friends at animenyc! Get it? "Maid"? @maid4ucafe #maidcafe #cosplay #getIt instagram.com/p/BbsAGsEFzka/ 7 hours ago
- Sailor Krypton resist Sailor Saiyan! Who do YOU think will win? #dragonballz #sailormoon… instagram.com/p/BbqDvhFlw--/ 1 day ago
- The #sailormoon meetup at Anime NYC was a rare opportunity to sing the theme song with seventy… instagram.com/p/Bbp5BF5Fw9Y/ 1 day ago