The show floor at a video game convention is full of big loud booths, boisterous crowds, and nonstop flashing and booming from game demos. This year’s Penny Arcade Expo East, which was held in Boston this weekend, was no exception. However, tucked away in the corners of the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center were several quiet, unassuming rooms and kiosks that most attendees could walk right by without noticing. These little caves of wonders held the once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to play obscure cult games, as well as the chance to get away from the explosions. Here are a few of the most interesting things that probably went unnoticed by most attendees. Continue Reading at Complex.com.
- Hey! I'm a GIF! Iswear I didn't make this myself! #NewYorkCitySnipper gph.is/2fjp7MS via @GIPHY https://t.co/xpU5bOP5Lv 1 day ago
- Hey fighting game nerds! What's a decent, cheap, arcade stick for the PS4? #FightingGames #PS4 #PlayStation #marvelvscapcominfinite 1 day ago
- Filling my show hole with season 7 of Archer. #Phrasing @archerfxx. #Netflix #Shesaid 1 day ago
- I think it's about time I got a blue checkmark on twitter. And a goddamned Wikipedia page! #ImFamous #RealCharlesBattersby 4 days ago
- LAST CHANCE! Join me on the @CheerNewYork Party Cruise this Sunday, Sept 17th at 6:00 pm:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago