The show floor at a video game convention is full of big loud booths, boisterous crowds, and nonstop flashing and booming from game demos. This year’s Penny Arcade Expo East, which was held in Boston this weekend, was no exception. However, tucked away in the corners of the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center were several quiet, unassuming rooms and kiosks that most attendees could walk right by without noticing. These little caves of wonders held the once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to play obscure cult games, as well as the chance to get away from the explosions. Here are a few of the most interesting things that probably went unnoticed by most attendees. Continue Reading at Complex.com.
- An article I wrote on the upcoming Games for Change Festival! chelseanow.com/2017/07/gaming… #Videogames #G4c #Walden #Minecraft 4 hours ago
- @kristimcdowell "WHY WOULD WONDER WOMAN HAVE A GOD DAMNED "S" ON HER CHEST?! AAAHHHHHH!!!!" 16 hours ago
- @kristimcdowell You don't know how many times I've heard "Hey Wonder Woman" while wearing my Supergirl costume.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- @geauxta A Quesapizza? 18 hours ago
- Eyes up, beta testers. We got some bugs to stomp. twitter.com/theDestinyBlog… 1 day ago