The show floor at a video game convention is full of big loud booths, boisterous crowds, and nonstop flashing and booming from game demos. This year’s Penny Arcade Expo East, which was held in Boston this weekend, was no exception. However, tucked away in the corners of the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center were several quiet, unassuming rooms and kiosks that most attendees could walk right by without noticing. These little caves of wonders held the once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to play obscure cult games, as well as the chance to get away from the explosions. Here are a few of the most interesting things that probably went unnoticed by most attendees. Continue Reading at Complex.com.
- What I really want for Christmas is one of them #Dva satin bomber jackets (Size L) but this'll do.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- "Waxed corpses" is also a great mis-translation. And also.... my exact fetish. twitter.com/turing_police/… 23 hours ago
- I'm just glad she's back! twitter.com/mollipen/statu… 1 day ago
- I tremendous respect for someone willing to risk loosing a foot to make the "Glock in the Sock" joke. #WorthIt… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- "You're tearing me a pas!" #ballet #Ballethumor #ballerina twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago