Everything is better with zombies! Not that much was wrong with Gas Guzzlers Extreme to begin with. It’s a vehicular combat game that plays like a blend of The Road Warrior and Mario Kart, but the latest DLC pack changes the setting from a Mad Max apocalypse to a Walking Dead apocalypse. Fortunately, these zombies are the literal “walking” dead, and players get to fight them while driving armored killing machines. Continue Reading at Automaton.am.
- @Sarge_RL3 @EchoTheSurvivor Oh I'll bet he gave her the "Old Popcorn Salt" later that night. If you know what I mean... 4 hours ago
- @HaireePotahh @SaucercrabZero Only as long as the next guy doesn't need shoes. Then you both own one shoe. #Nutshell 5 hours ago
- I'm re-watching the movie "Sky High". How can such a great movie not have a bigger following? Or a god-damned seque… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- The Can Can girls would not let me dress up in one of their outfits. Some nonsense about “It’s the middle of Park A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- More fun at the @fiafny #bastilleday event today. #cancan instagram.com/p/BlQ59kkgwwI/… 13 hours ago