République first appeared on iOS in December 2014. The plot, interface, and mechanics were so tailored to mobile phones that the story actually starts with the player receiving a phone call from the main character of the game. Developers Camouflaj have brought the first three episodes of this five-part game to the PC and Mac under the title République Remastered, and even without the “phone call” meta-references it is an intriguing trip through a heavily-monitored and oppressive republic. Continue reading on Automaton.am.
- An article I wrote about @AnimeNYC! "Costumed Fans of Japanese Comics and Cartoons Convene at Anime NYC"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Post con depression setting in after animenyc... Its been 48 hours since I’ve spoken to anyone… instagram.com/p/Bbxq525lkXf/ 1 day ago
- Depend's on who's mom. Seriously, have you ever been to Kevin's house? Because Kevin's mom is totally hot! She teac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- They don't make cult leaders like they used to. "A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 3 days ago