République first appeared on iOS in December 2014. The plot, interface, and mechanics were so tailored to mobile phones that the story actually starts with the player receiving a phone call from the main character of the game. Developers Camouflaj have brought the first three episodes of this five-part game to the PC and Mac under the title République Remastered, and even without the “phone call” meta-references it is an intriguing trip through a heavily-monitored and oppressive republic. Continue reading on Automaton.am.
- Our goal is to make sure that figure stays below 51%. twitter.com/RepThomasMassi… 17 hours ago
- I missed the President's news conference. What are doing with Afghanistan now? 17 hours ago
- Just out of curiosity, did anyone else gain superpowers after the eclipse? This proportionate strength of a kangaroo can't be a coincidence. 18 hours ago
- Worst New Years party of the Century... twitter.com/LootGamingHQ/s… 18 hours ago
- Heh... twitter.com/ChilledGamer7/… 18 hours ago