République first appeared on iOS in December 2014. The plot, interface, and mechanics were so tailored to mobile phones that the story actually starts with the player receiving a phone call from the main character of the game. Developers Camouflaj have brought the first three episodes of this five-part game to the PC and Mac under the title République Remastered, and even without the “phone call” meta-references it is an intriguing trip through a heavily-monitored and oppressive republic. Continue reading on Automaton.am.
- Hurray, Wii Fit thinks I’m old enough to drink! #wiifit @nintendoamerica #21stbirthday #wiiu… instagram.com/p/BgpNyUuF1L7/ 1 day ago
- Obligatory “It’s snowing” pic. #nyc #snowstorm2018 #firstdayofspring instagram.com/p/BgnClKUF55j/ 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "Not a problem, Sir. We'll just rotate the turret until it rights itself." 2 days ago
- A new update to the Storyteller's Codex mod. I wrote some of these entries. #Fallout #WhatsThat twitter.com/shoddycast/sta… 2 days ago
- Here's a little something to brighten your snowy day. nbc.com/saturday-night… #YouMOCKme #IWillNotBeMocked 2 days ago