Some of the last generation’s more artsy games have helped the industry further establish games as a medium for storytelling, but games have been telling amazing stories for decades. The 1999 adventure gameThe Longest Journey has long been viewed as one of the finest examples of storytelling in a game, but many modern players haven’t had the chance to experience this PC classic. It was recently released for iOS with a pinch of bonus content, and here are our thoughts on how April Ryan’s journey has held up through the years. Continue Reading on Automaton.am.
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 6 hours ago
- Megan stole my outfit, and I do not approve... @uncannymegan #cosplay #supergirl instagram.com/p/BbsGsA-lyy8/ 6 hours ago
- I maid some new friends at animenyc! Get it? "Maid"? @maid4ucafe #maidcafe #cosplay #getIt instagram.com/p/BbsAGsEFzka/ 7 hours ago
- Sailor Krypton resist Sailor Saiyan! Who do YOU think will win? #dragonballz #sailormoon… instagram.com/p/BbqDvhFlw--/ 1 day ago
- The #sailormoon meetup at Anime NYC was a rare opportunity to sing the theme song with seventy… instagram.com/p/Bbp5BF5Fw9Y/ 1 day ago