Some of the last generation’s more artsy games have helped the industry further establish games as a medium for storytelling, but games have been telling amazing stories for decades. The 1999 adventure gameThe Longest Journey has long been viewed as one of the finest examples of storytelling in a game, but many modern players haven’t had the chance to experience this PC classic. It was recently released for iOS with a pinch of bonus content, and here are our thoughts on how April Ryan’s journey has held up through the years. Continue Reading on Automaton.am.
- @Sarge_RL3 @EchoTheSurvivor Oh I'll bet he gave her the "Old Popcorn Salt" later that night. If you know what I mean... 4 hours ago
- @HaireePotahh @SaucercrabZero Only as long as the next guy doesn't need shoes. Then you both own one shoe. #Nutshell 5 hours ago
- I'm re-watching the movie "Sky High". How can such a great movie not have a bigger following? Or a god-damned seque… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- The Can Can girls would not let me dress up in one of their outfits. Some nonsense about “It’s the middle of Park A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- More fun at the @fiafny #bastilleday event today. #cancan instagram.com/p/BlQ59kkgwwI/… 13 hours ago