Some of the last generation’s more artsy games have helped the industry further establish games as a medium for storytelling, but games have been telling amazing stories for decades. The 1999 adventure gameThe Longest Journey has long been viewed as one of the finest examples of storytelling in a game, but many modern players haven’t had the chance to experience this PC classic. It was recently released for iOS with a pinch of bonus content, and here are our thoughts on how April Ryan’s journey has held up through the years. Continue Reading on Automaton.am.
- For your convenience: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- @JackPosobiec Needs this in thebackground: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- Regardless of our political beliefs, we can all agree that this needs Yakety Sax playing in the background. twitter.com/JackPosobiec/s… 3 hours ago
- Yup... twitter.com/MattBors/statu… 19 hours ago
- But... We all just bought Skyrim for The Switch! There was a goddamned meme about it! What's next, #Skyrim for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago