Some of the last generation’s more artsy games have helped the industry further establish games as a medium for storytelling, but games have been telling amazing stories for decades. The 1999 adventure gameThe Longest Journey has long been viewed as one of the finest examples of storytelling in a game, but many modern players haven’t had the chance to experience this PC classic. It was recently released for iOS with a pinch of bonus content, and here are our thoughts on how April Ryan’s journey has held up through the years. Continue Reading on Automaton.am.
- RT @ChelseaNowNYC: Some of tomorrow's hottest toys are familiar friends from yesterday. @charlesbattersb reports from the Javits Center: ht… 4 hours ago
- @jewdeathclaw117 @shoddycast We have a video of me hittin' dat on the Shoddycast Twitch right now. 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "No! MY views on gun control are right!" 1 day ago
- In the DVD commentary for this movie, Bruce ridiculed the cat for its slow reflexes. twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago
- At least one of them is wearing a pink shirt. #babysteps twitter.com/PanelsFullOfMe… 2 days ago