A Song Of Ice And Fire has been adapted into video games before. Some of these games explored what it would be like to manage the army and economy of a noble house in Westeros. Others cast players as action heroes who slashed their way through the Seven Kingdoms. The latest adaptation focuses on storytelling by mimicking the way that the books and TV show explore a story from the perspective of multiple characters. Telltale Games had adapted other franchises like The Walking Dead by examining what the minor characters are doing in the background while the stars are away. It’s a little like the existentialist play Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead, and this technique is particularly suited to the expansive setting of A Game Of Thrones. Continue Reading at DustyCartridges.com.
- Our goal is to make sure that figure stays below 51%. twitter.com/RepThomasMassi… 17 hours ago
- I missed the President's news conference. What are doing with Afghanistan now? 18 hours ago
- Just out of curiosity, did anyone else gain superpowers after the eclipse? This proportionate strength of a kangaroo can't be a coincidence. 18 hours ago
- Worst New Years party of the Century... twitter.com/LootGamingHQ/s… 18 hours ago
- Heh... twitter.com/ChilledGamer7/… 18 hours ago