A Song Of Ice And Fire has been adapted into video games before. Some of these games explored what it would be like to manage the army and economy of a noble house in Westeros. Others cast players as action heroes who slashed their way through the Seven Kingdoms. The latest adaptation focuses on storytelling by mimicking the way that the books and TV show explore a story from the perspective of multiple characters. Telltale Games had adapted other franchises like The Walking Dead by examining what the minor characters are doing in the background while the stars are away. It’s a little like the existentialist play Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead, and this technique is particularly suited to the expansive setting of A Game Of Thrones. Continue Reading at DustyCartridges.com.
- Hurray, Wii Fit thinks I’m old enough to drink! #wiifit @nintendoamerica #21stbirthday #wiiu… instagram.com/p/BgpNyUuF1L7/ 1 day ago
- Obligatory “It’s snowing” pic. #nyc #snowstorm2018 #firstdayofspring instagram.com/p/BgnClKUF55j/ 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "Not a problem, Sir. We'll just rotate the turret until it rights itself." 2 days ago
- A new update to the Storyteller's Codex mod. I wrote some of these entries. #Fallout #WhatsThat twitter.com/shoddycast/sta… 2 days ago
- Here's a little something to brighten your snowy day. nbc.com/saturday-night… #YouMOCKme #IWillNotBeMocked 2 days ago