A Song Of Ice And Fire has been adapted into video games before. Some of these games explored what it would be like to manage the army and economy of a noble house in Westeros. Others cast players as action heroes who slashed their way through the Seven Kingdoms. The latest adaptation focuses on storytelling by mimicking the way that the books and TV show explore a story from the perspective of multiple characters. Telltale Games had adapted other franchises like The Walking Dead by examining what the minor characters are doing in the background while the stars are away. It’s a little like the existentialist play Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead, and this technique is particularly suited to the expansive setting of A Game Of Thrones. Continue Reading at DustyCartridges.com.
- An article I wrote about @AnimeNYC! "Costumed Fans of Japanese Comics and Cartoons Convene at Anime NYC"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Post con depression setting in after animenyc... Its been 48 hours since I’ve spoken to anyone… instagram.com/p/Bbxq525lkXf/ 1 day ago
- Depend's on who's mom. Seriously, have you ever been to Kevin's house? Because Kevin's mom is totally hot! She teac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- They don't make cult leaders like they used to. "A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 3 days ago