Several times a year, digital game distributor Steam holds a massive sale wherein thousands of games are drastically marked down. What could be more ignoble for a game developer than to see their blockbuster game marked down to five dollars? How about seeing their game marked down to less than a quarter? At the time of this writing, Steam’s Holiday Sale has six hapless games discounted to under twenty cents, including one that costs a mere nine cents! We took pity on these digital dregs and ponied up a paltry 94 cents for the six lowliest titles on Steam to see what destitute gamers can get for less than a buck. Continue Reading on Automaton.am.
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 6 hours ago
- Megan stole my outfit, and I do not approve... @uncannymegan #cosplay #supergirl instagram.com/p/BbsGsA-lyy8/ 6 hours ago
- I maid some new friends at animenyc! Get it? "Maid"? @maid4ucafe #maidcafe #cosplay #getIt instagram.com/p/BbsAGsEFzka/ 7 hours ago
- Sailor Krypton resist Sailor Saiyan! Who do YOU think will win? #dragonballz #sailormoon… instagram.com/p/BbqDvhFlw--/ 1 day ago
- The #sailormoon meetup at Anime NYC was a rare opportunity to sing the theme song with seventy… instagram.com/p/Bbp5BF5Fw9Y/ 1 day ago