Several times a year, digital game distributor Steam holds a massive sale wherein thousands of games are drastically marked down. What could be more ignoble for a game developer than to see their blockbuster game marked down to five dollars? How about seeing their game marked down to less than a quarter? At the time of this writing, Steam’s Holiday Sale has six hapless games discounted to under twenty cents, including one that costs a mere nine cents! We took pity on these digital dregs and ponied up a paltry 94 cents for the six lowliest titles on Steam to see what destitute gamers can get for less than a buck. Continue Reading on Automaton.am.
- @Sarge_RL3 @EchoTheSurvivor Oh I'll bet he gave her the "Old Popcorn Salt" later that night. If you know what I mean... 4 hours ago
- @HaireePotahh @SaucercrabZero Only as long as the next guy doesn't need shoes. Then you both own one shoe. #Nutshell 5 hours ago
- I'm re-watching the movie "Sky High". How can such a great movie not have a bigger following? Or a god-damned seque… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- The Can Can girls would not let me dress up in one of their outfits. Some nonsense about “It’s the middle of Park A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- More fun at the @fiafny #bastilleday event today. #cancan instagram.com/p/BlQ59kkgwwI/… 13 hours ago