Several times a year, digital game distributor Steam holds a massive sale wherein thousands of games are drastically marked down. What could be more ignoble for a game developer than to see their blockbuster game marked down to five dollars? How about seeing their game marked down to less than a quarter? At the time of this writing, Steam’s Holiday Sale has six hapless games discounted to under twenty cents, including one that costs a mere nine cents! We took pity on these digital dregs and ponied up a paltry 94 cents for the six lowliest titles on Steam to see what destitute gamers can get for less than a buck. Continue Reading on Automaton.am.
- RT @ChelseaNowNYC: Some of tomorrow's hottest toys are familiar friends from yesterday. @charlesbattersb reports from the Javits Center: ht… 4 hours ago
- @jewdeathclaw117 @shoddycast We have a video of me hittin' dat on the Shoddycast Twitch right now. 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "No! MY views on gun control are right!" 1 day ago
- In the DVD commentary for this movie, Bruce ridiculed the cat for its slow reflexes. twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago
- At least one of them is wearing a pink shirt. #babysteps twitter.com/PanelsFullOfMe… 2 days ago