Several times a year, digital game distributor Steam holds a massive sale wherein thousands of games are drastically marked down. What could be more ignoble for a game developer than to see their blockbuster game marked down to five dollars? How about seeing their game marked down to less than a quarter? At the time of this writing, Steam’s Holiday Sale has six hapless games discounted to under twenty cents, including one that costs a mere nine cents! We took pity on these digital dregs and ponied up a paltry 94 cents for the six lowliest titles on Steam to see what destitute gamers can get for less than a buck. Continue Reading on Automaton.am.
- For your convenience: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- @JackPosobiec Needs this in thebackground: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- Regardless of our political beliefs, we can all agree that this needs Yakety Sax playing in the background. twitter.com/JackPosobiec/s… 3 hours ago
- Yup... twitter.com/MattBors/statu… 19 hours ago
- But... We all just bought Skyrim for The Switch! There was a goddamned meme about it! What's next, #Skyrim for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago