The first Defense Grid game was a pleasant surprise for strategy gamers who wanted a more robust experience from the tower defense genre. It was a well-balanced and addictive game that had an unexpectedly entertaining story about artificial intelligence (and space bugs). With Defense Grid 2, the developers at Hidden Path Entertainment have expanded both the mechanics and the world of their franchise, making one of the best tower defense games available. Continue Reading at Automaton.am.
- @Sarge_RL3 @EchoTheSurvivor Oh I'll bet he gave her the "Old Popcorn Salt" later that night. If you know what I mean... 4 hours ago
- @HaireePotahh @SaucercrabZero Only as long as the next guy doesn't need shoes. Then you both own one shoe. #Nutshell 5 hours ago
- I'm re-watching the movie "Sky High". How can such a great movie not have a bigger following? Or a god-damned seque… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- The Can Can girls would not let me dress up in one of their outfits. Some nonsense about “It’s the middle of Park A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- More fun at the @fiafny #bastilleday event today. #cancan instagram.com/p/BlQ59kkgwwI/… 13 hours ago