The first Defense Grid game was a pleasant surprise for strategy gamers who wanted a more robust experience from the tower defense genre. It was a well-balanced and addictive game that had an unexpectedly entertaining story about artificial intelligence (and space bugs). With Defense Grid 2, the developers at Hidden Path Entertainment have expanded both the mechanics and the world of their franchise, making one of the best tower defense games available. Continue Reading at Automaton.am.
- For your convenience: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- @JackPosobiec Needs this in thebackground: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- Regardless of our political beliefs, we can all agree that this needs Yakety Sax playing in the background. twitter.com/JackPosobiec/s… 3 hours ago
- Yup... twitter.com/MattBors/statu… 19 hours ago
- But... We all just bought Skyrim for The Switch! There was a goddamned meme about it! What's next, #Skyrim for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago