Every year as Halloween approaches, playwright Clay McCleod Chapman gets together with a gang of actors, draws an unsuspecting audience into a bunker concealed beneath St. Mark’s Place and makes them all laugh… until the screaming starts. This year, he and his crew set a course for terror in The Pumpkin Pie Show: Seasick. Continue REading at TheaterForNerds.com.
- For your convenience: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- @JackPosobiec Needs this in thebackground: youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmsk… 3 hours ago
- Regardless of our political beliefs, we can all agree that this needs Yakety Sax playing in the background. twitter.com/JackPosobiec/s… 3 hours ago
- Yup... twitter.com/MattBors/statu… 19 hours ago
- But... We all just bought Skyrim for The Switch! There was a goddamned meme about it! What's next, #Skyrim for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago