Every year as Halloween approaches, playwright Clay McCleod Chapman gets together with a gang of actors, draws an unsuspecting audience into a bunker concealed beneath St. Mark’s Place and makes them all laugh… until the screaming starts. This year, he and his crew set a course for terror in The Pumpkin Pie Show: Seasick. Continue REading at TheaterForNerds.com.
- RT @ChelseaNowNYC: Some of tomorrow's hottest toys are familiar friends from yesterday. @charlesbattersb reports from the Javits Center: ht… 4 hours ago
- @jewdeathclaw117 @shoddycast We have a video of me hittin' dat on the Shoddycast Twitch right now. 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "No! MY views on gun control are right!" 1 day ago
- In the DVD commentary for this movie, Bruce ridiculed the cat for its slow reflexes. twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago
- At least one of them is wearing a pink shirt. #babysteps twitter.com/PanelsFullOfMe… 2 days ago