Every year as Halloween approaches, playwright Clay McCleod Chapman gets together with a gang of actors, draws an unsuspecting audience into a bunker concealed beneath St. Mark’s Place and makes them all laugh… until the screaming starts. This year, he and his crew set a course for terror in The Pumpkin Pie Show: Seasick. Continue REading at TheaterForNerds.com.
- @Sarge_RL3 @EchoTheSurvivor Oh I'll bet he gave her the "Old Popcorn Salt" later that night. If you know what I mean... 4 hours ago
- @HaireePotahh @SaucercrabZero Only as long as the next guy doesn't need shoes. Then you both own one shoe. #Nutshell 5 hours ago
- I'm re-watching the movie "Sky High". How can such a great movie not have a bigger following? Or a god-damned seque… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- The Can Can girls would not let me dress up in one of their outfits. Some nonsense about “It’s the middle of Park A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- More fun at the @fiafny #bastilleday event today. #cancan instagram.com/p/BlQ59kkgwwI/… 13 hours ago