The Mojave has to worry about slavers from the Legion capturing folk. But at least when you’re grabbed by the Legion, you know where you’re heading. Out East in the Capital Wasteland there are plenty of slavers, but it seems like there aren’t many slaves around. People always wonder what happens to the unfortunates who get nabbed, but it turns out that the slavers in Paradise Falls are in the Export business. When they capture someone, they usually aren’t sold locally, they get shipped North to a place aptly named The Pitt. Continue Reading on Shoddycast.com.
- What I really want for Christmas is one of them #Dva satin bomber jackets (Size L) but this'll do.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- "Waxed corpses" is also a great mis-translation. And also.... my exact fetish. twitter.com/turing_police/… 23 hours ago
- I'm just glad she's back! twitter.com/mollipen/statu… 23 hours ago
- I tremendous respect for someone willing to risk loosing a foot to make the "Glock in the Sock" joke. #WorthIt… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- "You're tearing me a pas!" #ballet #Ballethumor #ballerina twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago